2. Where do you came from?

Start from the beginning

'But you guys have to take care of us..' Mini Namjoon says while fixing his pant.

"That's a big responsibility. .." Jungkook says and he heard a whimper coming behind him.

'Oh no!! Jungkook! His milk is finished!' Mini Jimin beams and Mini Jin quickly got up from his seat.

'Can you tell me where is the fridge?' Mini Jin asks Jin. Jin gets up and heads to the kitchen with Mini Jin following behind.

'It's okay! Jungkookie, Jin-Hyung will bring you some milk! Don't cry!' Mini Jimin and J-Hope patting Mini Jungkook's head. But Mini Jungkook refuses their patting and walks to Jungkook.

With great difficulty, he got on his lap and hugs him. Jungkook was dumbfounded and didn't know what to do.

"Pat him." Everyone else gesturing Jungkook to pat the little guy. He places his hands on Mini Jungkook's back and starts to pat.

"It's okay..don't cry." He said softly and patting slowly. Mini Jimin and J-Hope also lean on Jungkook's leg.

Jin and Mini Jin returns to the living room. Mini Jin ran and gave mini Jungkook his feeder.

'He will be okay now. He's still the youngest.' Mini Jin says and smiles at Jungkook who was still holding mini Jungkook in his arms.

"So, are ya guys hungry?" J-Hope asks and all mini selves snap their head to him with sparkling eyes.

"Guess so. Wait, I'll go and make something for you all." Jin says and leaves them for the kitchen.

Meanwhile, everyone else was curious about the others.

"Namjoon, are you smart in your land too?" J-Hope asks mini Namjoon.

'I suppose that's what they call me.' Mini Namjoon replies with pride.

"Suga, do you sleep for 21 hours in your land too?" Jimin asks mini Suga who only glare because he was laying on the floor.

' Hyung sleeps awll day. But his hawrd working too!' Mini Jimin replies with a huge smile.

"Mini Chim! Why your so cute!" J-Hope chirps as he starts to pinch mini Jimin's cheeks.

'Awh. .ouch...Hyung.. you are hurting my cheeks..' Mini Jimin almost went on the verge of crying.

"Yah! Hyung, stop it!" Jimin quickly smacks J-Hope's hand away from mini Jimin's cheeks.

"Oh! You finished it!" Jungkook chirps. He holds the feeder in his hand and holds mini Jungkook on the other.

Mini Jungkook burps and yawns.

'Awhh..his sleepy.' Mini Tae says as he held his plushie against his chest.

"We should put him in bed," Jimin says as he pokes mini Jungkook's puffy cheeks.

"Kyeopta~" He cooes and Jungkook gets up while holding mini Jungkook closer to his chest.

"Where should I put him to sleep? " Jungkook asks his hyungs but they shrug their shoulders.

"Everyone's mini will be sleeping with everyone. So, Jungkook you should  put him in your room." Namjoon says and everyone nod.

"Fine!!" Jungkook stomps his way to his room.

"So! What about tomorrow! What will we do with them! We have practice tomorrow." Taehyung says and everyone turns to him.

"Good question..."Namjoon says and puts his index finger under his chin.

"We can take them with us!" J-Hope beams and everyone turns to him.

"Hyung! Are you out of your mind!" Jimin yells out.

'It's okay! We can handle ourselves!' Mini Jin says and the mini's cheers.

"But it will be dangerous to let them stay here too." Taehyung points it out.

'So...we have to go with you ..' Mini Hope says.

"Okay! We can handle our mini selves better than those three shitheads." Suga spat and heads to his room, leaving mini Suga.

'Why don't you  take Suga with you?' Mini Jin says as he points at mini Suga. Mini Suga groans and gets up. He starts to follow Suga to his room.

"Dinner is ready!!" Jin chirps as he enters the living room with dishes in his hands.

'Yay!!! Food!!' Remaining mini's chirps and ran to Jin for food.

They ate with their heart contain. After eating all of them starts to yawn.

Namjoon carefully picks mini Namjoon but almost let him fall but Jin caught him. He places mini Namjoon in a good position and dismissed Namjoon.

Jin quickly cleans the dishes and saw mini Jin was almost asleep. So, he didn't disturb him and slowly picked him up.

He mouthed the others to go to bed as well. Jimin nod and saw mini Jimin is fast asleep on his lap. He waves at Taehyung and let him see the scene. Taehyung cooes and saw mini Tae was hugging his plushie tightly.

They picks them up and headed to sleep.

J-Hope saw mini Hope was still awake but his eyes were shutting down.

"Hey! Let's go to sleep, okay?" He asks and mini Hope nod before walking to their room.

Jungkook was already in bed, hugging his mini self and snoring lightly.

Jin was putting a face mask while keeping an eye on his mini self.

Namjoon was reading a book and glancing over his mini self. He smiles and caresses his face.

J-Hope put some pyjamas and tugs his mini self on to the bed.

Jimin was caressing his mini self's hair and leaning against his face. Mini Jimin had a pout while sleeping.

Taehyung was busy gaming when he heard light snoring coming. He turns off the game and hugs his mini self to sleep.

Suga was sleeping on one side and his mini self was sleeping on the other.

'Beautiful sight to see~~ sleep well! Have sweet dreams everyone~'

                    _______________

Hehehe. .sweet isn't it? I tried to add more sweetness but this is the far I can add. 😊😊