03. Roommate

A/n

Two point of view for this chapter. Enjoy :)

----

Alex

The school uniform was a black skirt with a white elbow sleeves shirt. On the left of the shirt pocket was the school's logo. It was an owl with the motto underneath it. Knowledge is the Power and the Key, great words for children of Haystack Family. There was also another part for the uniform, but that was for the winter. It was a dark blue cotton top was placed over the shirt when it got cold.

I got dress quickly and looked in the mirror, tied up my brown hair in a pony tail and put on my dark blue tie. "Ready to start over, Alex?" I asked myself, "Of course not, but please don't make this rich school change you."

"It wouldn't," I said into the mirror, "I promise."

I head downstairs now realizing I wasn't moving fast, but doing the exact opposite. My brother and sister were waiting for me and so were my parents. They all sat outside in the garden view dinner table eating breakfast. Everyone was quiet when I arrived.

I took my seat and remembered my manners. "Good morning," I told them.

They replied the same thing and went on eating, my father sitting at the head table reading the newspaper, Elizabeth eating her waffles quietly, Jon doing the same thing while my mother and aunt stared each other grimly.

"Are we not gonna talk about it Victor?" Aunt Claire asked.

"Talk about what Claire?" Victor asked not looking away from the paper.

"I don't know. Maybe how you just got back your kids and now you're sending them off across country quite Wales to a boarding school! Yeah let's talk about that! Let's talk how much of a terrible father you are!"

"Claire shut up," my mother hissed.

"She's right though," I spoke.

Everyone turned to face me and for a moment I had a flash back of Elizabeth saying the youngest was always the rebel. I didn't want to, but I felt I needed to state my opinion.

Elizabeth looked at me sadly as I find the prefect way to correct myself and not get in trouble. "I mean she's right about you now having us, why not let us go to a school near by in Scotland and there you'll get to spend more time with us."

My father stared at me and then rested his paper on the table, letting out a heavy sigh he spoke, "I would love for you all to be with me but I wouldn't be home, my work is in London, I rather have you in West Moore Academy surrounded by people your age than at home alone."

"We're not gonna destroy the manor if that's what you're thinking," I said.

"I know Alexandria, you must understand –"

"She does," Elizabeth cut in. I gave her a confused expression as she continued. "Alex knows you care about us and we're grateful, thank you."

I could see the smile on his face, Elizabeth was truly the daughter to be proud of and that almost made me envious, almost.

The topic was over and so far, my mother or Jon had not stated their opinions, I guess Jon learn to keep himself quiet just like his mother.

***

Elizabeth

The first thing I notice when I came out of the limousine was the gates, they were overwhelmingly high with initials WMA in the center, the school ground looked bigger than what seem on the map given to Jon, Alex and I.