04. Prince

We decided that we'll meet in the cafeteria every lunch time to keep each other company, but so far everyone seemed to fit in perfectly.

Jon told me that Timothy was his roommate, making me happier to know he was around. Timothy was jet lagged though. I didn't see him at all for the evening because Jon said he was exhausted from the flight. Traveling from Germany to Wales did seem a bit excruciating so I understand.

If what Chloe said was right maybe I could sneak in and check on him. His classes weren't with mines since Timothy was studying Pure Mathematics and Computer Science, the subjects he loved the most. It's odd how the classes were, you choose a field you want to study and get a set of subjects that would be your interest.

I chose World History and got two added subjects Linguistics and Business Management to the list with Physical Education, English and Mathematics (not Timothy's kind) as compulsory. I guess I didn't mine the Business study, my father did own his own company and so does my mother though his is far more complex, hers was just home designing. I felt like my god father made it his duty we had what we wanted even if we didn't fit the requirement, I can't remember when was the last time my grandmother told anything to me about Haystack Industry, all I knew it dealt with natural gas.

I stood there in the hallway looking for my first class, the map was crazy and I was definitely lost. I didn't stop anyone since I wasn't ready to socialize with anyone. As I walked the hallway with my face in the map I bumped into someone.

How convenient Elizabeth.

"I'm sorry," I said still trying to figure out the bloody map.

He turned around and tilted his head and me, "It's okay."

I looked up and saw the similar eyes, ocean blue eyes, the face I recognize so well, "Loki."

He blinked and frowned at him, then his expression change into assuming, "Loki, really and I thought 'The Dark Prince' was awful. Are you lost or something?"

"No," I said bluntly.

I didn't know he was going to West Moore Academy. I guess it'll make sense why my father chose this school since Loki claim he was a family friend.

"You seemed lost," he noted, his eyes looking straight into mines. I look away because they were too damn intense. What happened to people with average brown eyes? Are they too average for this school? Why am I even here then I have brown eyes!

"I'm not," I said trying not to let my frustration out.

He sighed pulling my papers from my hand, "You're always stubborn Elizabeth."

"Excuse me."

He waved his hand away like the statement didn't matter then went on checking my timetable, without looking up he directed me, "Go straight and take a left, the room 201 will be on the right side, okay." He handed me back my papers and then walked away from me before I could say another word.

When I look at my map and twist it around it finally made sense, I followed his directions and walked to my class completely forgetting to ask for his name.

***

Break was over and I was late for my Business Management class, rushing in saying good morning before taking my seat, everyone looked in my direction as I sat down but I tried not to feel self-conscious but this was a school and you were bound to feel out of place. I just tried to ignore it as best as the teacher continued his class.

Later as the class went on I felt somewhat anxious in my seat, I looked to my far left and Loki was there writing in his notebook.

How come I didn't notice him before I came in?