17. Hufflepuff

(Jon point of view)

I was planning on staying in my dorm and spend my time maybe reading or just watch some of my series I downloaded to kill time. Timothy said he was staying too so I had company to brood with.

But then I heard a banging on the door and before I could even open it I heard my sister voice, "Jonathan James Haystack you better get your ass off that bed and get ready."

I hesitated before I opened it, Alex can be a handful when's she mad I wasn't prepared for her to storm in my dorm knowing that I wasn't wearing proper pants and Timothy was in the shower humming loudly a Minecraft parody song.

Then I heard Luke's voice, "Hey Jon can you open up I have something for Timothy."

I opened the door and both Luke and Alex stepped in. Alex heavier on her steps like she was ready to beat up someone, probably me.

"You're not getting ready?" she asked looking at my attire. I shrugged, "I don't have a costume."

"Luke's got an extra Harry Potter robe maybe you can use it," she said.

"Hold up I don't watch Harry Potter," I protested, but it was too late she took the extra from Luke and slammed it to my chest. "Get dress."

"Fine," I huffed, "You know you can be too demanding at times?"

She smirked, "Yes I know."

Timothy came out of the shower towel tied around his lower body, he sure wasn't expecting Alex and Alex definitely wasn't expecting him. She closed her eyes and turned to the door before Timothy process that there was a girl in the dorm. "Okay Luke I'll be with Lisa and Lizzy, tell me when these idiots get ready okay."

"Yep," Luke replied with a smirk.

"What are you talking about?" Timothy said confused, when Alex left he looked down at his body and blushed, "Crap I didn't see her."

"Not surprise at that you're blind," Luke said, then handed him another robe, "You need this to change into."

I saw the blank expression on Timothy's face, I decided it was the right time to leave these two to talk and get ready before Alex bite my head off.

***

The party was okay I guess, if you counted seeing both your sisters with the guys they like all cuddly in each other arms while you just chill with the strangest happiness person ever.

"You seem down," Lionel said, he didn't seemed like he was on earth, he was way too laughable and happy, my guess he was probably high on something he just smoke like ten minutes ago.

I had my arms folded and a frown on my face while we both lean on the wall. "You look like an angry Hufflepuff."

I didn't know what he meant but I guess it was funny because he was grinning at his own joke.

When I didn't say anything he checked the time on his phone and sighed, "Looks like she's not coming, sorry man."

"Who's coming?" I said. He smirked at my sudden curiosity and he answered, "Jessica of course, she said she wanted to see you."

I wondered if my face turned red, she wanted to see me, Jessica wanted to see me again. I didn't think the night we spend together she would actually be interested in me.

"What did she say?" I asked.

Damn I really was too eager, I need to play it cool but Lionel was baiting me and it was already too late.

"Nothing much, just that she can't stop thinking about you – speak of the devil there she is." He motioned his chin for me to look and I saw her walking in the party dressed in all white, her glossy dark skin seemed to glow under the blinking lights. She searched the party, she began walking around ever gracefully and I felt my heart racing thinking of her kiss that last time we met came back to me.

"I thought she went back to America," I said to Lionel remembering what she told me. He shrugged at me then glanced back at her, "She told me her father decided to stay in London, my guess she convinced him."

"She didn't do that for me, right?"

Lionel chuckled, and then elbowed me, "Go on and see for yourself."

So I did, she spotted me walking towards her and she smiled, I felt the heat rushing threw me but I buried it. "I didn't think I'll ever see you again," I admitted.

"Well I was going back to America but my father got another job to do."

"Really?"

She nodded and then slid her hands up my robe, I looked down at it hoping she wouldn't feel my heart racing, her eyebrows were creased together asking her next question, "Why are you dressed as a Hufflepuff?"

I chuckled looking down at my feet kind of embarrassed, "To be honest I never saw the movies."

She stepped back, "Wow, I should walk away right now."

"It's not like I don't like it, I just heard so much spoiler for the films that I just decided oh well I guess it doesn't matter now."

"It still matters, I swear I would make you watch all eight movies."

"Eight?"

She laughed and I felt light headed. "Yes eight," she replied grinning still.

I couldn't take it any more she was just cute and so easy to talk to, I could still remember how we spent the whole night in the wine cellar talking and laughing, her spinning around and dancing at completely nothing at all. Then finally when we were tired and had nothing more to stay she crawled up closer to me, stroked my cheek and planted a kiss on my lips.

I wanted to do that before I leave, she said to me.

Even though we drank a whole bottle I could still remembering the softness of her lips and I felt content, I didn't wanted to be those guys and demanded her number or maybe I was too shy to ask her, I just knew in my heart if we meet again I promised that I would make an effort.

"You're staring."

"Am I?"

"Yes..."

"I'm just thinking about that kiss," I admitted.

Her cheeks brighten and I smirked at my success, "Really? I thought you would forget."

"How could I forget such a beautiful girl like you?"

She look away blushing, a smile on her lips, her soft tender lips. I wasn't thinking when I rest my hand on her cheek and when I leaned in and tilted my head to kiss her.

"Why did you kiss me if you remembered?"

"So I shouldn't have kissed you?"

"I never said that."

She pulled my robes closer and wrapped her arms around me, I thought she would kiss me again but she just lingered her lips on mines smiling, "I'm glad Lionel introduced me to you."

I grinned, "Me too." I glanced to the corner ofus and saw Elizabeth and Alexandria looking in our direction and grinning, Luketrying to get Alex's attention while just brush him off with a wave of hands asshe whispered to her sister. "Here's something odd," I said, "Can I introduceyou to my sisters?"

----

A/n - For all the potter fans out there, which house are you in? I'm a Ravenclaw ^o^