CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

I hope you don't mind a fluffy chapter! Stories nearly over :( Not edited yet!

"Liam."

-

"Liam."

-

"Liam."

-

"C'mon Liam."

-

Liaaaam."

Liam sighed. "Yes Zayn?" He didn't take his eyes away from the text books in front of him. He had his final exams this week and next and had to get as much studying as possible in.

"Lay down with me for a little while." He suggests.

"Why?" Liam asked, his eyes scanning through his Biology book, trying to memorise everything he needs to know.

"Because I'm lonely." Zayn answers. "And bored." He adds. He was lying alone on his bed while Liam studied.

"Well I'm trying to study." Liam tells him simply.

Zayn groaned. "I didn't invite you over for you to just study."

"Well I couldn't just ignore all your calls could I?" Liam chuckled.

Zayn jumped up from his bed. "You could've but you didn't." He stated proudly, walking over to Liam, who still hadn't looked up yet.

"Well if you don't remember I texted you saying I was studying and couldn't talk." Liam spoke. "But after 10 calls, I thought I had to answer."

"I wanted to see you." Zayn admitted. Liam finally took his eyes away from his work to look at Zayn.

Liam sighed, giving Zayn a sheepish smile. He placed his hand on Zayn's cheek. "We have all the time in the world after we move in."

"That's too long away though." Zayn whined. His eyebrows furrowed, as he pouted.

Liam rolled his eyes playfully. "It's two weeks away."

"That's tooooo long."

Liam laughed. "What happened to mr mysterious, mr independent Zayn bad boy Malik huh?"

Zayn grinned, not being able to contain his smile. Liam always loved the way he would place his tongue between his teeth when he did so. "Mr Liam James Payne turned him into this sweet angel."

Liam sneered. "Pftt you're only nice to Harry and I."

Zayn thought for a moment, bobbing his head from side to side. "True but I've gotten better."

Liam held back a smile. "I guess."

"Now just get up for a minute, you need a break." Zayn pleaded, smirking.

Liam bit his lip. "Fine one minute." He gave in. He pushed everything in front if him forward slightly before pushing his chair back and standing up.

Giving Zayn a over dramatic smile, he takes a step towards him so there bodies were now touching. "Happy now?"

Zayn gave him a devilish smile. "Extremely." And before Liam could process what Zayn might be thinking, Zayn had wrapped his arms around him and pushed him onto the bed

They were both in fits of laughter when Zayn jumped on top of him, pinning his hands above his head. "Now see this is so much more fun isn't it?" Zayn asked.

"Yes because being pinned, against my will, with you sitting on me is fun." Liam mused.

Zayn leant down, kissing Liam forcefully. Liam immediately kissed back, wanting so badly to just run his fingers through Zayn's hair but instead was restricted to do so.