CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Trying to bring some fluff into the story, considering so far there hasn't been much at all! And I apologise if I use peoples names too much, I'm writing another story in third person so it's hard to not! And not a long chapter either!

Liam's POV

I smiled up at Zayn, my head on his chest and our legs tangled together in a weird but pleasantly comfortable position on my bed. If you had told me two days ago that I would be in this position, with Zayn, I'd say you were deluded. Each minute I spend with Zayn, seems to make me like him even more than the last.

He's struggling a bit, with the whole dating a guy thing and questioning his sexuality, but I'm going through the same road as him, just a little bit more certain about things. So I'm doing my best to help him through this, make it easier for him. I don't want to push him too much on things and I honestly don't mind taking things slow because just having him is enough for me, no matter what pace we go.

We haven't really gone out anywhere, we've just been hiding out in our rooms at one of our houses. And to say it's been perfect is the complete truth. "I've always wanted to know.." Zayn speaks up, tangling my hair in his fingers. "There were times to begin with, where it seemed like you wanted nothing to do with me. Is that because of what people said about me?" His question surprised me a bit and I had to think about it before I could answer. I tried to stay away from him but it didn't really work.

"I guess that's part of it." I say, looking up. Zayn was already looking down on me and our eyes met. I rested my head back down on his chest, looking away. "Louis told me what you do and I tried to not like you and I tried to hate you because of it but I don't know why, but something made me think you weren't like that and until I see it for myself I'm not going to think you're like that." I answer his question. I feel him take in a deep breath.

"But I am like that," Zayn comments.

"I know."

"I'm going to stop though. For you," Zayn whispers.

My heart fluttered at how he said it. I know he meant it. I sit up from my position, and sit crossed legged facing Zayn. "I know," I repeated but this time smiled softly at him. He remains leant up against the head post, taking my hand and bringing it towards his lips, gently pressing a kiss to the back of my hand. Like a gentleman. I took his hand and squeezed it. "I know we really just got together but can I...can I tell you something?" I ask. He sits up straighter and nods.

"Yeah of course, anything." He gives me a reassuring look.

"The thing is.." I begin but I can't seem to go any further. Zayn face turns worried and I shake my head. "You know what, it doesn't matter!" I say.

He doesn't look convinced and raises an eyebrow at me. "You sure?" he asks slowly and I nod. "Because if you need to talk I'm here. I know, like you said we've only been officially going out for only two days but we've been friends long enough. I know sometimes I'm not easy to talk to and maybe I won't understand but-" I silenced him by pressing my lips against his. It seemed to work. "You sure?" he asks again when I pull away.

"Yes, I'm sure. It's not important right now." I smile. He gives me a smile back but it doesn't meet his eyes. I smile to myself, and jump over Zayn, to the floor, standing up. I took his hand and urged him to stand up with me. "Come on, let's do something fun."

"Something fun?" Zayn asks cautiously.

"Yes something fun. We got the house to ourselves for the day, might as well make the most of it." I shrug. Both my parents are working and Ruth is away with friends for the weekend, leaving me to an empty house.