CHAPTER ONE

It will be mainly Liam's POV but it will change from time to time :) This is only my second story so please be nice! Hope you like it :)

Liam's POV

"Liam get up, it's time to get ready for school." My mum said softly. I groaned and rolled around a bit until I heard her leave and close the door, before going back into my sleeping position. I was too tired to get up right away. Might as well try get in another 15 minutes of rest.

"LIAM HURRY UP AND GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED. IF I END UP BEING LATE TO WORK BECAUSE OF YOU, YOU WILL BE IN TROUBLE." My sister, Nicola shouted as she slammed my door open. I groaned again, rolling to my side away from the door to my room. "Nah mister, you are not going back to sleep! It's time for you to wake up." She stated and before I could complain the covers were being pulled off me and my body was instantly becoming cold.

"Go away." I mumbled. She must have known I wouldn't try to go to sleep again because I heard her leave. Thank God. I peeled my eyes open, which wasn't such a good idea because the light from my window was extremely bright. Once my eyes adjusted to the light, I slowly got up out of bed. Normally I don't mind getting up early but today I just didn't want to get up. It's the first day at my new school and I am not looking forward to it. It is a week into semester two now, so everyone would have already developed friendship groups from earlier in the year, leaving me with no one. I knew no one here and I know how these things work. I'm going to go to this school and be the person that everyone talks about and am in everyone's conversation and from previous experience that's not a good thing. I stretched my arms and stumbled towards the bathroom, nearly tripping over my own feet as I do so. I'm really not on my game today.

I had a quick shower, letting the warm water wake me up and just thought about what my life might become here in London. We moved from Wolverhampton a couple days ago. Oh and did I mention it's already half way through the week. I had to unpack all my things, which meaning I am going to school today on a Wednesday instead of Monday. I want the thought of school to leave my brain because all thoughts about starting at a new school are not good thoughts in my mind. Maybe this school will be good; maybe it will be better for me. But in the back of my mind I knew it wouldn't be.

I dried myself up and walked to my wardrobe hoping to find something decent to wear. Don't really want to look like a hobo on the first day, which would give me a bad reputation. I've never been the guy to be popular, actually I was the opposite. People just didn't like me. I tried to be nice and become friends with people but no one wanted to be my friend. I sat by myself at lunch times, which I didn't mind; it allowed me time to myself and time to think. I'm smart so they called me a nerd and just all names in general. I think no one wanted to get to know me because they thought I was gay. A rumour spread about my being into guys, which I'm not against but I'm not gay. And since then no one went near me. Not even the outcasts came close to me because they thought that if they hung with me then they would become even more downgraded then they already were.

If my last school was so bad then why am I not happy that I'm starting somewhere else? Because I knew who would say things and what they would do. I was used to it all; I came to cope with it all and was becoming happy just being alone. I guess you can say that I began to adept to it and knew what every single person thought of me. Going to this new school is scary. Everyone is going to talk about me and I don't know whether it's going to be good or bad. I'm not going to know anyone and anything they say will be new to me, though they may same the same things the fact that someone else is saying it will make me uneasy. It is just like starting over again. I'll have to learn to cope and go through everything I already went through.

I sighed loudly and scavenged through my clothes. Deciding on wearing my checked red and black long sleeve short with black skinny jeans and converse, I got changed. I stood in front of the mirror checking my appearance. Boring, average, ugly. My family says I'm not bad looking but I know they just say that. I've only ever had one girlfriend and that didn't last very long. Let's just say that she only went out with me because she had pity towards me but couldn't go along with it for any longer because she just didn't like me in that way. There always seems to be something new that someone doesn't like about me, whether it be my nose, eyes, hair, chest; they just find the flaws and there is a lot. I quickly styled my hair, not bothering too much considering it can't get much better and walked down stairs.