Chapter 2: Crash and Burn

I had just finished a case and Dean was furious at me for almost getting us all killed. He slammed his bag onto the table.

"I'm sorry Dean..." I said bowing my head down. he turned around and gave me that evil anger crazed look.

"We could've all died because of you!" He screamed pointing at me.

"I said I was sorry!" I screamed back my eyes tearing up and anger growing inside me. he shook his head profusely. 

"Sorry can't cover what you did (y/n)!" he screamed sliding papers off of our dining room table.

    "Everyone makes mistakes Dean! You brought on the apocalypse! " I screamed uncrossing my arms I didn't even know I had crossed. I slammed my fist onto the counter in rage showing a bruise later on. I jumped when Dean threw a bottle of beer at the wall behind me causing it to shatter and spray beer everywhere. For the first time I was afraid of Dean, the man who's supposed to protect me.

    "don't you fucking DARE speak of that!" he screamed. I looked at him wide eyed, shaking.

"What the fuck Dean?" I screamed back a tear rolling down my cheek. he laughed and shook his head.

"I would have one less problem without you (y/n)!" he yelled holding his gaze with mine. I felt my heart break in two at that and the tears began flowing.

"H-how could you say that Dean?" I stuttered between sobs. He opened his mouth to say something but I cut him short.

"Fuck you Dean, FUCK YOU!" I screamed running out and slamming the door. I ran to the Impala crying hysterically. I can't believe that was Dean in there...how could I possibly love that man? I climbed into the drivers seat and drove off.

I made it about two blocks when a black Sudan came out of nowhere and crashed into my side of the Impala. The impact sent the car flying and flipping to the side of the road landing with a high pitched skidding noise.

    I lifted my head and pain coursed through my entire body. I could feel the warmth of blood running down my face which scared me greatly. I tried to move but something held me in place. I looked down and saw a huge piece of glass from the windowshield sticking out of my side. blood covered the clear shard and it stuck all the way through my back.

    "FUCK!" I screamed. this is how I'm going to die? I'm a hunter and this is how I go out? I tried to pull myself out but it hurt too much. I surveyed my body for other injuries. I had many deep cuts and some had shards sticking out of them. I was covered in blood and I was slowly slipping from reality. suddenly my car door was pulled open.

"FUCK! (Y/N)!" Dean yelled before I slipped into a dark slumber.