Chapter 4: Confession

Deans P.O.V

    You have no idea how long you've been with (y/n), you just feel like if you leave she'll let go and she'll leave you forever. You ran your hands down your face and trembled. This was all your fault, if you hadn't said what you did to her she would be at home probably watching bad sitcoms. You laughed at the thought. Her and her sitcoms, you could never really see the appeal but she loved them.

    She always got this cute little smile when the commercials were over and the show came back on. Her (e/c) orbs would light up and she would tell you to shut up a million times even though you weren't saying anything...her eyes. Admit it Dean! You're in love with her! "Yeah, I'm in love with (y/n)!" I yelled laughing. I should've known....

Readers P.O.V

    You were crying so much that your eyes were red and puffy and you had this taste in your mouth that you couldn't swallow down. You lifted your head instantly when Dean started to talk again. "yeah, im in love with (y/n)!" He abruptly yelled laughing. what? He cant possibly be talking about me!

    I stood up and walked over too him. "Dean?" I said grabbing his hand. His eyes grew wide and he looked where I touched him. "(y/n)?" He said quickly running to my body. I laughed and I could feel the tears rising again, but this time out of joy. "You can hear me?" I said walking up too him. He laughed a tear rolling down his cheek. "Yeah, I can! are you ok?" He said moving a piece of my hair out of my bodies' face. "Yeah....ahhh" I doubled over in pain. It felt like my heart was being torn from my body. The monitors hooked up too me started beeping like crazy and doctors rushed in. "(y/n)! fight it, fight it!" He yelled more tears rolling down his cheeks.

    "sir you have too leave." Said one of the nurses. He shook his head. "No!" He choked out. "sir, please." she said pushing him out of the room. "hold on, please (y/n)!" He yelled as he was pushed through the doors.

    "Dean..." I said, my throat was hoarse and scratchy. The reaper showed up suddenly. "It's time, make your choice." She said kneeling down by me. I propped my self up weakly. "My choice is too stay alive, no matter what!" I yelled coughing. I pulled a knife from behind my back and plunged it into the reaper's heart. She looked at me, her eyes wide with surprise and pain. She coughed up blood and crumpled too the floor. I crawled too her and picked up the knife again. "Please..." She said. I shook my head with tears in my eyes. "I have too live!" I yelled.

    She lifted her hand up. "I know the truth....about your parents." she said coughing up another stream of red, thick, blood. "What do you know about my parents?" I said lowering the knife. She collected herself before answering. "They didn't die in an accident, they were murdered. Their car was tempered with." She said weakly. "By who?" I yelled raising the knife again. "The Arch Angels." She said flipping over onto her back. My eyes grew wide and I gasped. "Why?" I yelled my vision blurry with tears. "I can't tell you anymore information, they'll kill me." She said shaking her head. "What makes you think I won't?" I said bringing the knife closer too her finger. "I can't tell you!" She screamed.

    "Wrong answer!" I yelled and I chopped through her finger holding her ring. She screamed bloody murder and I scooted all the way back until I rammed into the hospital wall. I watched in horror as the life drained from her green eyes. Suddenly my vision became blurry and everything was fading around me. I closed my eyes, and waited for whatever was too come of me.