Chapter 1: Just Say it!

I was sitting on the long sofa of my newest cheap motel watching (movie) with Sam. I grabbed a hand full of over salted popcorn and shoved it in my mouth. I was purposely being unladylike to annoy Sam. Sam laughed in his soothing voice.

"You are such a pig (y/n)!" He chuckled looking over at me. I stuck my tongue out and we both looked back to the movie.

"When are you going to tell him?" Sam asked still looking at the TV screen. I knew exactly what he was talking about but I decided to play dumb.

"Tell who what?" I said through a mouth full of popcorn.

"You know exactly what i'm talking about (y/n), how you are in love with Dean." He said finally looking away from the screen. I set the popcorn on the table and wiped the butter on my hands down my pants.

"I-I can't..." I said, suddenly sad. Sam scooted up to the edge of the couch and clasped his hands together.

"Why not?" He questioned. Just as I was about to answer Dean walked in. Shit, Dean's going to question why I'm nervous and blushing.

"(y/n) why are you blushing? And why are you so nervous?" He asked pointing at me. Knew it! I shot up and covered my face quickly.

"I-I have to go do....erm...girl stuff!" I quickly said sprinting into my bedroom.

Deans P.O.V

"What the fuck happened too her?" I questioned my brother. Sam laughed and took a swig of his beer.

"You heard the woman, 'lady things'." he said setting down his beer. What was so fucking funny?

"I'm going to go check on her."

Reader's P.O.V

I quickly shut the door behind me hoping I didn't act too odd. I felt my cheek and was surprised at how warm it was. You are a hunter! Why are you getting so worked up over this? Suddenly there was a knock at my door.

"(y/n) are you ok?" A familiar husky voice said through the wooden door. I took a deep breath to calm myself down a bit than opened the door.

"I'm fine Dean." I said. He nodded and responded.

"Good because I need to talk to you." He said pushing past me. I sighed and turned around to see a nervous Dean sitting in my bed. I sat down next to him and gave him a weird look.

"Dean, what's wrong?" I asked worried. he turned and looked at me.

"I....um." He tried to choke out the words but it didn't work. I was utterly confused and flustered. Why can't he just spit it out? Dean scooted closer to me until our legs were touching. I blushed crimson red and he suddenly had a burst of confidence rush through him. He leaned over so that his lips were at my ear.

"I know your dirty little secret." He whispered, his hot breath blowing onto my skin. That was the Dean I know and love.

"I...I.." I tried to stutter out. He leaned back and smiled. Before I knew it he was on top of me and my heart was beating a million times faster.

"Is this what you wanted (y/n)?" He said leaning down. When his lips slightly grazed mine my breath hitched and I quickly got up.

"In your dreams pretty boy!" I said laughing. But secretly I wished Dean had kissed me. Dean seemed a little dissapointed and than started laughing.

"I totally almost had you!" He said with a mischievous grin.

"Yeah right!" I laughed crossing my arms and exiting my room together.