Chapter 5: Am I Alive?

Light, that's all I saw. Bright, White Light. The first thing I thought was that I was in heaven, but a glimpse of familiar green eyes told me otherwise.

"Dean..." I cracked out, my voice hoarse from not using it. Dean snapped his head at me with tear filled eyes and ran to my bedside.

"I'm here, i'm here!" He trembled, holding my hand in his. I smiled to myself, eyes still partly closed.

I love you too." I breathed out. Dean looked at me wide eyed, with tears brimming.

"W-what?" He trembled, holding my hand in his. I smiled to myself, eyes still partly closed.

"When you said you loved me, I love you too." I said, eyes fully open now and my voice almost back to normal. Dean smiled and gave a breathy chuckle before leaning up and pressing his lips softly to mine. That's when Sam came barging in.

"I was holed up with a Wendigo is (Y/N) okay!?" He practically yelled. I chuckled and covered my ears.

"Not so loud Sam, besides, I only almost died." I joked with a smile. Sam shook his head and gave me a huge bear hug.

"It's good to be back." I mumbled into his chest.

That's when I heard a flutter of wings.

"We have much to talk about" The angel's deep voice dripped with a hint of emotion. Dean sighed and crossed his arms.

"Come on man, she just almost died. Give her at least a day."He complained, annoyance evident in his voice. The angel in a trench coat gave a small sigh.

"Very well, but I will be staying with you for that day." He informed. I rolled my eyes.

"Fine, fine. Now can we go home?" I asked, wanting to get back to that shitty more than ever. Sam scoffed.

"You have to stay here, they won't let you leave." I chuckled and rolled my eyes giving him a challenging glare.

"Cas" I said bluntly. He nodded understanding and brought his fingers to Sam and Dean's foreheads making them dissapear. I gave him a sweet smile before he touched his electrifying finger tips to my forehead.

"Come on Cas you know I hate that! Last time I didn't poop right for weeks!" Dean complained, brushing himself off as if he were covered in muck. I giggled at him and fixed his hair.

"There, handsome hair for a handsome man." I admitted cheekily. Dean flashed a toothy grin and kissed my forehead.

"Uh, did I miss something?" Sam asked, totally flabbergasted. Me and Dean both laughed.

"Well, me and Dean are...what are we?" I asked, turning to him. He gave another soft chuckle, showing the cute little wrinkles at the corners of his emerald eyes.

"I was hoping you could be my girlfriend." He asked, slowly leaning in.

"Perfect" I smiled, meeting him halfway and placing my lips gently over his soft ones.

I hope you liked the update. As you all know I took a while with this one. I know it's a bit short but the next part will be longer and focus more on Dean and the Reader's relationship. The story line will continue with Cas, I just wanted to mention the angels first. Comment if you want anyone else added into the story and I might fit it in :3

Oh, and thank you so much for all the votes, I never thought that one of my stories could make it so far! I'm also working on a Joey Graceffa fanfic so be looking for that if you're into him ^~^

Love you guys <3