Episode 27

.... I met a new friend Abubakar Ibrahim, popularly known as Aburahim. Aburahim is very nice,cool and gentle. I met him on Saturday,12th of may 2018. We get to know each other and became friends. I came to Kaduna for weekends. I was sitting in Mama's parlor when Aburahim's message popped in.

"Maryam, I want to tell you something" he said.... "Alright,I am all ears" I replied. He was typing for about 20mins and I got tired and off my data to pray. Immediately I came online, I saw a very long essay saying he loves me, he can die for me, blah blah blah *lol* kun gane dai irin flaws din da gayu ke ma yan mata.
I read the message and didn't replied. I was thinking of what to say. I went back to our chats where he sent me his pictures and looked at them with so much concern. I really like fine boys and fortunately My Aburahim is very very fine... as in extra handsome, MashaAllah! Y'all will crush when you get to see him.

I dunno how it happened on the 14th of May,2018. Boom! I am in a relationship with him. He's very caring. Treats me like a princess. Loves me with all his heart. Y'all should go and get a boyfriend like him. I can't really imagine like without him.
Our relationship continues in love,affection and harmony.

Please
like
comment
and
vote
I hope you're enjoying it
Fulani_maryamaa