Episode 16

..... I got home very tired and exhausted. I took my bath,prayed and went downstairs to fry chips and kidney sauce. I tried to call Khaleefah but the wasn't answered. After 10minutes, he called me back. "Baby,I am missing you wallahi"......Khaleefah said. "I am missing you more,you didn't visit or called me for more than 3 days now,have I done something wrong?".....I asked curiously. "Haba dai baby kinsan baki laifi kawai dai I was a little bit busy ne but dai yanzu am very sorry" Khaleefah said........ "Oh no it's ok kar ka damu"..."How's Mama and your sister Zahra?" I asked....... "They're all fine alhamdulillah, Yau zan zo naganki Insha Allah" Khaleefa said........ "Alright toh sai kazo,bye" I said and ended the call.

..... It's 7:30pm and Khaleefah didn't come. I was about to call him when he sent a text message saying "Baby Ina waje". I got up quickly and changed into a pair of trousers with a new designed Jersey of Barcelona. I went out and Khaleefah hugged me so tightly. "Swthrt yakike,Naga kin kara kyau ne" Khaleefa said looking very happy....... "Dama kyakkyawa ce ni" I said trying to defend myself..... we all chuckled and he said  "I've bought a gift for you,I hope you'll appreciate it" Khaleefah said........ "I'll appreciate anything that comes from you" I said trying to put a smile on his face.

..... Khaleefah brought out a Red paper bag. I handed it over to me. I opened it immediately he have it to me. I saw a brand new iPhone 8. I was very speechless I hugged and pecked him. I was extremely happy. "My Love,Thank You So So Much,You're such a darling, I love you to the square of infinity" I said happily........ "Oh no baby! You deserve more than this, I can't wait for you to be my wife" Khaleefah said...... "don't worry I'll soon be your wife,I can't wait also" I said.... "I pray so,I'll be going it's getting late we will talk tomorrow,Love ya!" He said and left immediately.

Fulani_Maryamaa
Thank You All For your support❤🙏

Please
Comment
Vote
And
Share.