Episode 21

....."Maryam kina ina ne wai" I heard Mama calling me from the kitchen.... "Gani nan zuwa" I said running from the sitting room to the kitchen. I saw Mama peeling Potatoes and I took over. I played Korede Bello's latest track "Melanin Popping" on my phone while peeling the potatoes. I want to make Potato Casserole for Baba and my pregnant sister who came home to deliver(our Hausa tradition). I was enjoying my music when my phone buzzed and it was from an unknown number. I didn't picked the call coz I was busy. It rang for three times but still I didn't picked it. So the unknown number decided to send me a text message. "Maryam,it's Rashad send me your home address wanna send someone to bring a gift for you"..... I replied the message with my home address and continued my kitchen chores.

I am done with my cooking. I went upstairs to take shower and dressed nicely coz I wanna snap some pictures with the iPhone 8 Khaleefah bought me. I finished my makeup and was about to snap one of our house helps came and said someone wants to see me outside. I knew it was the guy Rashad sent. I just went inside to spray some perfume and came out smelling nice. I got outside the gate while making a call and the guy was inside the car so I took about 3minutes before I ended the call.

I knocked at the window coz it was a super dark tinted glass. The guy came out wearing a dior sun glasses. I raised my head up and it was Rashad. He came back to Nigeria without telling me. "Rashaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad" I said extremely happy...... "Na'am Maryam di ta" he said with a smiling face..... "So ka dawo Nigeria baka gaya mun ba ko? That means you don't care" i said sounding unhappy...... "No bahaka bane I want to surprise you ne but am so sorry please" he said...... "it's ok don't worry let's get in mana" I said...... "Oh no! Kalla kayan da nasaka mana am just wearing a kaftan without Babban riga mama will think am irresponsible" he said....... i laughed and said "don't worry muje kawai".... "Okay" he locked his car and we got in.

Fulani_Maryamaa❤
Much love💖💞

Please
Vote
comment
And
Share!

The Diary Of Lady Maryamaaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें