Episode 17

..... I went inside planning on what to tell mama about khaleefah's gift. I kept the phone inside my wardrobe. I won't show it to mama until I've made a decision on what to tell her. I decided to make a conference call with my Two Partners in crime (Khadijah And Ameenah).

I called them and told them about the phone. They were so happy Kaman anyi masu albishir da makkah. Khadijah was teasing me... "If baki son phone din ni ki bani inaso"..... we laughed in unison and asked them for a way out. Ameenah said I should just tell mama the truth she might allow me to use it. "Hakane,kinsan su iyaye idan kika masu karya shine zasu ji haushin ka,so just tell her the exact story"Khadijah said........ "Eh mana bare kuma definitely she knows him" Ameenah added.....
"Oh no! Bata san shi ba Ya za ayi tasan shi" I said. Dole zata san shi yanda kullun pictures dinshi ne a status dinki na whatsapp so definitely she knows him bataso ne kawai ta gaya miki...."Ameena said"...... "Eh toh probably" I said.
We discussed about our Jamb and WAEC after that we all went to bed.

...Before I sleep, I sent Khaleefah a text message. And then I removed my ego and talked to Rashad on whatsapp. He replied immediately I sent the message to him. We apologised to each other and had gist for about an hour. I seriously missed Rashad and I know he missed me more. Rashad doesn't put pictures on his status but since when we had a misunderstanding, he puts all those love and missing stuff on his status. I told him I am sleepy,and then he sent a voicenote saying "Goodnight Cutie,sleep tight,take care of yourself for me and dream of me"..... Insha Allah dear "I said" and turned off my data connection.

Fulani_Maryama
Thank You all❤

Please
Vote
Comment
And
Share!