Episode 7

It was 7:30pm. I prayed Maghrib. I bathed and changed into my new purple and pink A-shaped atampa gown. I knew Khaleefah likes makeup so I wore a simple makeup. Nayi daurin Zahra Buhari and wore pink veil from the top of my head. I wore my Dior wristwatch and a bracelet. Immediately I picked up my phone Khaleefah called and said "Baby ki fito nazo".... I said "okay boo".
Immediately I went out,I saw him pressing his phone. I reached to where he is, I snatched the phone from him just to get his attention. He hugged and pecked me on my forehead. He held my hands and started talking (He is a talkative,he can talk for the whole Africa). He was telling me about his secondary school. Khaleefah brought out his iPhone X and started snapping me unexpectedly. I later brought out my Iphone 7+ and said "Baby let's take a selfie".... he said I should go in and bring my Zaron Powder and my Mac lipstick for him to look as beautiful as I look now. We both laughed and snapped alot of pictures and some few videos. "I'd be going baby" Khaleefah said....."I don't want you to go coz I don't wanna miss you" I said. "Swthrt karki damu gobe my face will be the first thing you'll see" Khaleefah said..... okay bye,take care of yourself for me "I said"...... Sure baby,you too,bye"....he hugged me again and set off.

Fulani_Maryamaa
Thank You❤
Love y'all💖

Please
Comment
Vote
&Share