Episode 15

I woke up early on this very Friday because our househelp travelled so I am to do the house chores and the rest. I washed the plates,swept and mopped the kitchen and sitting room and lastly prepared breakfast for the family.

.....  I was bored at home,no one to chat with. Rashad refused to reply my messages and my calls. So I decided to call a friend of mine Zaynab(Zee Zee). I asked her if she's free coz I want us to go to cinema to watch 'Black Panther'. Zee Zee said she's free I should come and pick her up by 4pm.

......  I wore a black abaya and a pink veil. Wore a pink shoe and a pink wristwatch. My red iPhone 7+ with a customized pouch with my picture on it. I told mama I wanna visit Zee Zee and hopefully she allowed me.

ZEE ZEE'S POV

   I knocked at the main entrance door and Zaynab's sister Amirah opened the door and hugged me "Anty Maryam kwana biyu"..... "Eh wallahi Amirah,yakike and school?" I asked...... "Lafiya lau ki zauna bari nakira Yaya Zaynab" she left immediately.
    Zee Zee also wore an Abaya but with a purple veil and shoe. Immediately she came out we set off. On our way,Zee Zee asked me to stop by to buy credit. We stopped and she bought MTN of #1500. She called her boyfriend Ahmad. They had a conversation for about 25minutes.

....We arrived at the film house and ZeeZee sighted two handsome guys. She was so obsessed on them. They also came to watch Black Panther. We entered the cinema and they were sitted right beside us. As we were watching, zaynab got scared of a particular scene and unknowingly hugged one of the guys. "Innalillahi! I'm so sorry pls" Zee Zee said........ "Oh no it's ok,you ladies are like that" One of the guys said....... "How are you?" He added...... "I am fine,what about you?" Zee Zee asked....... They were gisting deeply while I was minding my business (watching the movie). The other guy said "Hello Maryam". I was shocked of how he knows my name. I said "Hi" trying to be a snub. "Wow! So that's your name? That means I've guessed right" he said......... "Oh Sure!That's my name, I thought you knew me somewhere else" I said......... "No,yau na fara ganinki" he said...... "okay cool" I said and continued eating my popcorn.

...... "You didn't ask for my name,you seem not to be nice" he said..... "Oops!I was carried away with the movie,What's your name?" I asked curiously...... I am Abdulrasheed but you can call me ABDUL "he answered without hesitation"........ Wow!! Abdulrasheed is my best male name wallahi "I said in an exclamation"...... "Oh really,I also love my name" Abdul said..... we all giggled. We exchanged numbers and we all left for home.

Fulani _Maryama
Thank you❤

Please
Vote
Comment 
And
Share.