Episode 23

..... I threw my phone my on my bed and was crying my heart out. This might be the end of our relationship. I love Khaleefah so very much. I don't wanna hurt him in anyway.

My night was sleepless. Khaleefah is mad at me. I sent an apology text to him but he didnt reply. I call him more than 30 times but still there's no answer. I hope Khaleefah will reply and accept my apology. I was bored and moody that night when Rashad video called me. Rashad made me forget all my pains. We had more than an hour convo with Rashh.

Something came up to my mind that the screenshot I captured when I was on video call with Rashad should be posted on my whatsapp status so that Khaleefah will get jealous and talk to me. We fought because of Rashad and Khaleefah now knows his face well. I posted the picture on my status and Khaleefah was the seventh person to view my status. He immediately replied with "hmmm"..... "What is it?Any problem?" I asked..... "No,so dama ke da Rashad dating kuke ban sani ba" Khaleefah said..... "dating kuma? I told you we're just friends nothing more" I said...... "Maryam,kar ki maida ni karamin yaro mana wallahi you guys are dating" he said at the top of his voice....... "Shikenan Khaleefah it's ok since bakayi trusting dina ba,we can breakup since that's what you think will be right" I said almost bursting into tears........ "Maryam! Are you ok? Ke har kina tunanin muyi breaking up? Meanwhile you know we're one soul?" Khaleefah said lowering his voice.... "Yes! I'd better leave you Khalifa" I said..... "Maryam no please danAllah kiyi hakuri kinyi" khalifah said apologising....... "Nooo ka kyaleni please" I said.... "Amma dai kinsan I can't cope without you ko?" He said..... "wannan kuma its your business" I said.... "Maryam am so sorry kinji babyna kimin hakuri please" said khaleefah..... "Okay naji" I said not contented with what he said.... "Toh shikenan,smile mugani". I smiled and told him I wanna go downstairs to eat.

I got down and saw mama and one of her sisters, Aunty Hassana in the kitchen. I joined them and we cooked Jollof rice for dinner. Mami is what my dad calls me with. "Mami yau kina gidan nan kuwa?" Baba asked..... "Eh wallahi Baba I dey o Ina sama Ina hutawa ne Sai yanzu na sakko" I said sounding extremely happy..... "Toh dakyau ya Naga kina ta washe baki ne?" Baba asked..... "Kawai am just happy for no reason ne" I said..... "Masha Allah ni bari naje masallaci toh" he said and walked out of the sitting room.

Fulani_Maryamaa❤
Thank You all💕

Please
Vote
Comment
And
Share!