Chapter Thirty Two

Jacob nuzzles into Catherine's neck as she folds a blanket over their bed, she chuckles and lets him pull her closer.

"You know" he coos against her neck. "Little wolf is with your sister" he kisses her neck. "The house is empty" he walks his fingers down her side and slides them up under her shirt, she shudders and breathes out a small moan. "We have it alllll to ourselves" he pushes up against her back, she can feel his...excitement pressing into her backside, he yanks her hips back against him. She closes her eyes and shudders.

"Jake" she whispers. He smiles victorious, he's won. She turns and throws her arms around his neck to pull him closer. He kisses her and walks her backwards towards their bed. His fingers working on her blouse, though in the end he just gives up and tears it apart, she gasps and smirks looking to him, his shoulders heave with his heavy breathing, they both share a look, animalistic, wild, he growls and grabs the backs of her legs, pulling them out from under her, she falls backwards onto the bed with her own growl. He crawls over her and grabs her face, lowers his own to hers and kisses her. Her fingers draw up his stomach, tracing the lines of his muscles which tremble and twitch beneath her touch. He kisses along her jaw and down her neck, scrapes his teeth over her pulse point causing her to throw her head back and to dig her nails into his chest, he growls and slips a hand under her to yanks her waist closer to grind down on her. "Jake...Jacob, wait" he pulls back as she leans up on her elbows.

"What? What is it?" he asks worried.

"Did you get...." she starts. "You know..." she gives him a look and then looks down at his little wolf. "To cover him up" Jacob pulls a face. "Jacob" she scolds. "I told you"

"Yeah, but you're a hybrid now, you might not be able to get pregnant again"

"Might...You want to risk might?" she asks, he sighs and kisses her.

"Would it really be so bad? For us to have another child?" he asks.

"You saw what having Niklaus did to me" She tells him. "What if die again? What if I don't come back the next time?" he strokes her cheek softly, understands her concern, what they went through was horrible, broke his heart, he's not sure he'll survive it either if he has to go through that again. "I'm sorry" she tells him. "But no condom...no sex" she nudges him off of her, he rolls to lay next to her. He sighs and takes her hand raising it to his chest, she turns and curls into his side. "Don't hate me" she whispers, he squeezes her hand and kisses her forehead.

"I can't" he tells her. "I love you too much" she nuzzles into his neck.

"We can still do.....other things" she purrs, he raises an eyebrow and looks to her.

"Yeah?" he asks, she nods and then chuckles as he rolls her underneath him, his mouth finding everywhere—on her neck and the angle of her jaw and the top of her breasts.  

...................

Jacob strokes Catherine's spin as she lounges on their bed, the sun warming her back, he smiles leaning down to kiss the back of her neck, she chuckles as he drags his fingers along her curves.

"You really are beautiful, Cat" he tells her warmly just as her cell phone rings, he sighs and reaches over to the table to grab it. "It's the Doc" he tells her, she rolls onto her back and takes it from him before answering. Jacob jumps up and grabs his shorts.

"Hey, Carlisle" Catherine greets. "What? Why?" she sits up and sighs. "Yeah, we'll be right over" Jacob frowns at her as she hangs up.

"Cat?" he asks.

"We have to go to the.....vampire house" she tells him standing from the bed and moving to their wardrobe.

"Why?" she shrugs.