ⓄⓃⒺ

Jennas POV

"What about this one?" I ask holding up a very ugly wedding dress.

"Ew, heck no" Jocelynn says looking us and laughing. "Okay, I'll keep looking" "Ooo I like this one" Joc says holding up a beautiful dress. "I'm going to try this on."

Jocelynn's POV

"So what do you think?" "Woah! Gorgeous!" Jenna says standing up and walking over to me. "So is this the one?" "I don't know. It's beautiful, but I'm just not feeling it." I say as Jenna and I sit on the platform where you stand in front of the huge mirror and feel like a princess. "This wedding thing is hard." "Keep your head up princess, your vails falling." Jenna says fixing my vail. "I thought today was supposed to feel like the day I've dreamed of since I was little?" "Not everything is like a fairytale." "I wish it was, it would be so much easier." "Tell me about it" she says and grabs my hand and pulls me on my feet. "Go in the dressing room, sit and relax for a minute, I will find you the dress that makes you feel like a princess!" She says and flashes me a smile.

Jennas POV

I walk down the long rows full of just dresses, and look at each one. "The perfect one has to be here" I say to myself quietly. I reach the last row and I cross my fingers, just hoping the perfect dress is here. One that makes her feel like a princess in a fairytale, one that makes Jai just stand there and wonder how he even got this girl, the one that makes every girl wanna be her, every guy wanna be Jai, the perfect dress, for the perfect Bestfriend.

Jocelynn's POV

I sit in the dressing room chair, in a robe waiting for Jenna to just burst through the door yelling "Here it is! The perfect dress!" But I doubt that she will find the one. Just as that thought goes away Jenna burst through the door and says "Here it is! The perfect dress!" And hands it to me and leaves, waiting for me to try it on and say it's the one.

Jennas POV

She walks out and it's like the world stops. She looks so beautiful, I wanna cry, but I try not to. "Wow. That's so pretty." "I know right. I'm speechless. It's everything I've ever wanted, everything I've ever dreamed of, my dream dress is on me right now!" She says and I pull her into a hug. "So Im guessing this is the one?"

"Sure is."