I'm not okay! with this what if  that poison got a cure every poison has one
..

bambam "no jisso this poison is made by my i mean our grandma it has no cure and if it has she only knows about that and she will never tell anyone ..
".

well that's a relief ..
i didn't realize that we already are at Lisa's home..

we went inside and i saw my eomma with my aunties

jenni pov :

"bambam where is lisa she is still not home...  I'm not okay i want my child right here with me she is still a baby ".

i can sense how she feels after all she is a mother...

where are you lisa... i hope you come home safely and sound... 😩..

lisa pov :

"kookie it's so tasty i want more of octopus bimbam ".
i said to him right now we are at a fancy restaurant since it's our date and my birthday duh!..

he said "baby eat all you want I'm just happy that you are happy ".

aaww! it's so sweet it makes my heart flatter 😍

we eat and we decided to walk in the park..

he asked me "lisa why you are so beautiful why you are so kind why you are so cute i love you lisa ". he hugged me while we are walking in the park..

i pouted to his questions

he said "aaaww! babe don't pout like that but lisa there is something i wanna ask you ?".

i said "what is it ask me".

he said "today on the rooftop i saw your eye colour changing into blue from brown then going back to brown is it normal for you i mean it kinda shocked me but then it's you so i love you even if you became monster haaahaab!".

what it is not normal
he stopped laughing maybe he heard my thought ..
what is he got scared what if he goes away he will leave  me
what if i die because his love will end for me
what if no body loves me
because mermaids never change their eye colours because i never saw my mom or any one
what if he says me to leave him
because he doesn't loves me anymore..

"LISAAAAA STOP! PLEASE LISAAAAA stop".

i heard him say i blinked few times
he than ran towards me only to hugg me
"i love you " that was the last thing i heard  and everything went black...

jk pov :
we were walking in the park until i asked her question
when i heard her thought saying
that its not normal...

then i saw her i saw her eyes turning to blue more darker blue  i saw her
the water drops on the grass of the parks were rising up  and they all got collected into big water balls under her both hands and the water balls were growing  i saw some people coming...
shit* what if she got caught...

i yelled at her to bring her back to stop her  but instead i keep on hearing her thoughts about me being scared and i will leave her and i don't love her....

i was screaming now
and it worked 
but soon the water fall on the ground she blinked few times
and i saw her falling so i ran towards her to hold her
i said her "i love you lisa i love you no matter what " then i checked her but she already passed out..

it's better if i take her home..

i took my phone to see the time it's 7:15 pm but there were 30 misscalls from my hyungs and noonas

iiwas driving her home
when i saw some text saying please bring her home we all are waiting ...
please don't make her sad or angry or more happy..

like WTF is going on? i really need to know ....