Chapter 49: More Often

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT!

More Often

Killua woke up to an empty bed, sighing softly as he felt the space next to him, noting it was still somewhat warm. He turned onto his back and stretched his arms above his head, back cracking with the movement; he pouted.

He hated waking up to an empty bed, he wanted to wake up still wrapped up in Gon's warm, protective arms. Killua slipped out of the bed, quietly making his way to the bathroom, where he could hear water running.

Killua's footsteps were so quiet, no one could hear them, except Gon that is, but Killua suspected that was because they were always together. Gon was brushing his teeth, back turned to Killua.

The omega walked towards his mate, wrapping his arms around the alpha's waist, burying his face into Gon's warm back. Gon made a happy sound, one hand moving to touch one of Killua's arms as he bent forward to spit toothpaste from his mouth.

“Good morning, Killua!” Gon greeted cheerily, turning around in Killua's hold to wrap both of his arms around the smaller.
“Mmn, morning,” Killua muttered, purring softly as Gon nuzzled his neck. “Why'd you get out of bed?”

Gon chuckled. “Because it's already noon and I had to go pee,” he replied.
Killua hummed, nuzzling into his chest before tilting his head back and planting a kiss on Gon's neck and then his lips.

Gon moaned softly into the kiss, hands sliding up and down Killua's back slowly, his shirt riding up and down until Gon slipped his hands underneath to feel the soft, pale skin. Killua hummed in interest, nipping Gon's lower lip before pulling back.

Gon grinned brightly, leaning forward to plant a few, chaste kisses to Killua's lips, before kissing his cheeks, nose and forehead.
“Let's take a shower together, Killua,” Gon suggested, already taking off his shirt as he walked to the shower.

“Kay,” the omega replied, pulling off his shirt and throwing it into the hamper.
Gon was already in the shower by the time Killua was undressed entirely, his eyes trailing down to his right thigh, cringing slightly at the dark, hand shaped bruise, contrasting with his pale skin.

Gon was going to feel extremely guilty when he sees it. Killua sighs before stepping into the shower behind Gon, moving to wrap his arms around Gon's waist from behind. The alpha was already busy washing his hair, grunting in acknowledgment as he felt Killua's arms hug him.

Killua was being a bit more clingy than usual, Gon noted as he turns around and pulled the shorter underneath the spray of the shower, wetting the omega's hair. Gon gently massaged shampoo into the omega's scalp, smiling at the soft purr he was rewarded with.

“Are you worried, Killua?” Gon questioned as he rinsed his own hair, watching to make sure Killua was washing himself properly.
The omega hummed. “A little, yeah,”
Gon smiled. “You know you don't have to, right? The kids will be fine, they just need time to process everything,”

Killua nodded with a sigh. “I know, but still,”
Gon chuckled as Killua started to wash his chest and stomach, a deep frown on his brow as he did so. Killua tended to groom when he was stressed and Gon often found himself on the receiving end.

After they told the teenagers everything about their past, they had, one by one and in a sort of daze, just left the room. Killua had fidgeted nervously as he offered the spare bedrooms to use as they wished. They had gotten a quiet thank you and goodnight before they all disappeared.

Gon knew Killua was extremely worried about the teenager's wellbeing and how they would process all the information they had been given, but they all just needed to deal with it in their own way in their own time.