Chapter 20: Lies and Truths

Lies and Truths

"You'll find your next clue on Kukuroo Mountain; at the Zoldyck mansion," Hisoka stated with a smirk, and Katsuki could almost instantly tell something wasn't quite right.

Izuku held eye contact with him for a few moments longer before he nodded and stood up from the bed.
"Okay. Can you tell us how-?"

"Hisoka, you lying son of a bitch!" Bisky roared in anger, swinging her arm to the right, fist making contact with the wall, cracking it.
"Hmm?" Hisoka hummed, turning slightly to watch the old, blond woman.

"You and I both know Killua would never send his own son there!!" She stated, glaring into the man's eyes.
Hisoka raised his hands in a shrug. "I do know that, however, I'm just following the orders they gave me," he explained.

Bisky snarled. "Why should I believe you? Killua hates that place with a burning passion and Gon doesn't like it either; so why would they want to send him there? Killua would want Izuku as far away from that place as possible,"

"And you know this, why?" Hisoka questioned, turning to fully face the elderly.
"Because I know Killua, I know what that family did to him-" Bisky explained.
"Do you?" Hisoka cut her off, a cruel glint in his eyes.

Bisky closed her mouth, biting her lower lip. "I do,"
"That's amusing. If you'd known them as well as you claim, you'd have been able to save them from a lot of pain," he stated.

Bisky sucked in a sharp breath, recoiling. Hisoka chuckled in amusement, eyes closing as his shoulders shook. His amusement was cut off as Katsuki let off a few mild explosions.

They turned to him, and okay wow, does that boy have an impressive glare. Hisoka felt an aroused shiver travel up his spine.
"Tell me why the fuck you're so vehement on us not going there," he demanded.

Bisky hesitated, torn between keeping a very dark secret and obeying the pack alpha, even if he weren't her own.
"Tell me, do any of you even know what the Zoldyck's are?" Hisoka questioned.

They all glanced at each other, shrugging once they couldn't find a suitable answer.
"No?" Denki answered with a shrug.
Hisoka's eyes glinted with amusement; he's going to enjoy this.

"Don't you fucking dare, Hisoka," Bisky hissed.
Hisoka smirked. "The Zoldyck's," he explained. "Are a family of professional assassin's,"

The room grew quiet as the teenagers all stared at him in shock and horror. Bisky's face pulled into one of despair as she turned to observe Izuku's reaction.

The young alpha's eyes were wide, lips parted in shock and it seemed as though he were barely breathing. Izuku inhaled shakily as he sat back down on the bed slowly.

Wing shook his head, eyes closed and arms crossed over his chest; they'd been trying to avoid telling Izuku this, but he supposed it was inevitable that Izuku found out eventually.

Zushi stared at the ground, biting his lower lip as he gazed sadly at the carpet below his feet. Ochaco placed both her hands over her mouth, quietly staring in shock at her lap.

Tenya's eyes were wide, but he chose not to move or say anything for fear of triggering something awful; what, he wasn't sure. Denki stared down at his feet with wide eyes, Hitoshi stood next to him, but he showed no reaction.

Shoto kept his face carefully blank, trying to process this information silently. Eijirou just stared at Izuki in concern, choosing instead to work through his own feelings later. Katsuki stood a few feet away from the bed, eyes wide in horror.