"Look, I don't know why you guys think he's so bad. He's probably as young as I am, sure he was intimidating, and it was a little strange that he stopped me last night, but he didn't look like a killer! Maybe all the stories are fake, I'm sure he won't go far enough to find out where we live."

The leader of a gang is not following me around, getting my phone number, and trying to get me to go places with him. Maybe all the stories are fake? He didn't look much older than me like I said, there's no way he could be capable of all those horrible things.

My heart stops beating as I remember Harry had texted me this morning I saying he would pick me up at seven. It's six right now and I only have an hour.

He wouldn't actually go through all the trouble just to find out where I live, right? I don't need to worry. This city is huge, I'll be fine and I just need to avoid him as best as I can.

"You should think about moving, Jules." Emily breaks the silence as she goes into the kitchen grabbing us some waters.

"Em that's taking it a little too far, don't you think?" My eyes are wide as I stare at her, thinking she's completely overreacting.

"No it's not. Harry likes you, moving would be a thousand times better than having him anywhere near you. Trust me."

This is so messed up. Wait, I can call the police!

My sliver of hope soon fades as I remember that the police won't be able to help my 'situation'.

I mentally roll my eyes as I take a sip of my water. In the U.S. there were gangs, but they did normal gang stuff. Kept to themselves, most of the time, and didn't really 'take interests' in people, at least that I know of.

And even if the gangs did get a little out of control, the police would always handle it.

"I have bad news." This time it was Kaylin to break the silence. "Emily and I are meeting some of our friends about a hour away for one of their birthdays. I tried to get them to let you come, but were going to a concert after and they had already bought the tickets. I'm so sorry were leaving you when you're having a horrible day already, but we need to leave now. Are you going to be alright?"

I look at the time:

6:23

Let's hope I'm right and he doesn't know where I live.

Of course Emily and Kaylin had to leave at this time. It couldn't have been later when I feel safer, but I can't make them stay. I don't want them to babysit me, I will be alright.

"Yeah guys, don't worry about me, okay? I'm going to be fine, go have fun! And text me if you need anything." I smile at them as we start heading towards the door, and they return my gesture.

"Thank you so much Jules! We'll be back in a couple of hours."

They smile at me from down the hall and I wave at them, closing the door and sighing as I realize it's just me now.

I might as well try to get my mind off things, maybe watch an intense tv show like Criminal Minds or American Horror Story. Those shows will definitely help me forget the things that are stressing me out, or at least help.

I grab a drink and some snacks and there's a knock on the door.

My heart skips a beat.

I contemplate on if I should answer the door or not, but then I see Emily's keys on the table, I laugh at my anxiety. I don't have anything to be afraid of, I  just need to relax. Emily forgot her keys. I grab them off the table and walk over to the door.