Chapter 1: Collide! Of Two Worlds

As her right limb was cleanly dismembered from her body, shooting into the sky before falling into the inferno, that was all he could see.

That day, he threw a punch.

Now, standing on the pinnacle of the battle, with the fate of the world solely on his shoulders, the boy with the power of a man beyond anything unimaginable stood before what could only be described as an abomination.

But he did not run. In the face of absolute ruin, in the brink of destruction, in what was the bleakest of days...

He stood there, with all of his allies in tow, all wounded, bleeding, on their last legs, but none choosing to run.

He could only draw his fist back, with nothing but his determination and bonds to fuel his strength and the days of heroism with all his friends.

And, just by muttering four words, he punched forwards, against the unstoppable force—

----------

"...GhhrGGHA!"

Izuku Midoriya immediately woke up in his bed, unable to do anything but scream before reeling himself in, gasping desperately for breath, his body drenched in sweat that had made his shirt wet and sticky.

It was only a few moments later before he could finally control himself long enough to realise that, no, he wasn't dying, and no, he wasn't in any sorts of danger.

Looking around, he recognised this to be his room, judging by the multitude of All Might-themed merch, either as figurines or posters, covering every inch of his room. It was both calming as it was equally creepy, but oh well.

"...God..." He breathed out, one hand moving to hold his face. "Bloody hell... That wasn't a dream, right..?"

He checked his clock, finding it to be early in the morning. Too early for anyone to be up and about.

And it was a day after that... that...

'Katsuna...' Almost instinctively, his gaze shot to his window, in a direction he could only assume was pointing to the hospital the girl was currently in.

What... What happened? Wasn't he...

'Oh yeah, I passed out,' he blinked, memories beginning to surface. 'Right...'

He supposed that the adrenaline lasted for so long before he was finally out like a candle, sent to his home and having to sleep the entire day, after that traumatic experience.

Freaking... Wow, he can't even remember any of that.

The boy looked to his hands, and clenched both fists.

The memory was still fresh on his mind. After the Villain cut his friend's arm and eye, he eas suddenly angry. And then he felt it. He just... punched forwards, and the sky split. A lot of the buildings were destroyed as well from that powerful attack, the damage beyond anything he had absolutely expected.

If there was one person he could attribute all of this to, then there was just one person.

Biting his knuckles, Izuku forced himself to calm down.