She set the plate of food that had scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, and toast with butter on them.

She wiped her hands on a towel and said, "I slept good, now you better hurry, you don't want to be late for school."

I smirked and started eating my breakfast and when I was finished, I went to the sink to wash my plate and set it on the dish rack to dry. I kissed mom goodbye, grabbed my car keys on my way to the garage and left to go to school. Yay! Note the sarcasm.

I finally got to school and found a parking space and grabbed my bag and started to walk to my friends and we started talking by Juan's car. We were just talking about random shit when Luca finally decided to show up and join us. Then, Jennifer and her little minions decided to try and flirt with me which was straight up annoying. Thankfully, the bell rang and the guys and I left and I seriously could not have been happier.

We started walking to our lockers and I just threw my bag inside my locker since I most likely will not do anything in class or even show up to class. The guys just started talking more about random shit until I zoned them out when I saw three girls walking pass us, but one girl stood out to me.

It was a girl that was wearing a black hoodie with dark blue skinny jeans, a charcoal beanie and black high tops Converse with dark brown wavy hair, about 5'5 and sort of tan skin. I feel like I've seen that girl before, but I can't quite remember where I've seen her from. My thoughts were cut off from the stupid bell and since I have free period right now, I don't have to worry about going to class. The guys on the other hand decided they weren't going to their first period, so we just went to the back of the school to have a smoke and talk some more.

I was starting to think more about that girl but then Ángel cut my thoughts off by asking me, "Bro, Iván, what do you think?"

I looked at him and said, "What?"

Juan looked at me curiously and asked, "Dude you good, you haven't said anything the entire time we were talking?"

"I'm fine, I was just thinking. What were you guys talking about?"

Luca cuts in and says, "We said do you want to go after school with us and see if Alpha needs us for any missions?"

Oh yeah, Ángel, Juan, and Luca knew that I'm officially a part of the wolf pack because we all grew up together since their parents were all a part of my family's pack. When we all turned 16, my dad allowed us to officially be a part of the pack. Our mother's, of course, were not happy with that, but they couldn't do anything about that because they couldn't just take us away from all the pack stuff, it was a part of us. Even though we're a wolf pack, we pretty much work as gang would with immense amounts of training not only in wolf form, but in human form as well. We all practically grew up living a double life as wolves and as a "gang" family. While training in human form, we had to be trained using weapons, hand to hand combat, knife throwing, how to disarm a bomb or a person and how to hack into anything. When we turned 15, my dad made us start training to learn how to shift into our wolf form and how to fight in our wolf forms. When we turned 16, we finally made it in and we were the best youngest recruits, but during our training, I had to train extra harder and do different tasks than the guys. I had to do this because since I have Alpha blood in my veins, as an upcoming Alpha, I have to be prepared for any and everything. I never lost a fight, never missed a target, and I sure as hell covered my tracks well, whether it was hacking into a security system or sneaking into warehouses, or land, that belonged to other packs. Anyways, they know everything about my family since they basically are family and are also wolves. Our pack is known as the Lycan Blood Pack. We're the most feared wolf pack not just in California, but worldwide.