seven

-y/n-
the guys dropped me off at my house on saturday. jisung let me keep his hoodie since he said it looks better on me. however while i was putting it on for school this morning, a piece of paper fell out. i opened it to see notes.

isn't that new girl lucas's sister from nct
i don't know
i think she is but anyway, she's hot
seriously? you haven't even met her
doesn't mean i can't think she looks good
she doesn't even look or act very friendly
just because ryujin broke up with me and we said not to talk to girls doesn't mean you have to judge her

after i read it, i felt a little bit, hurt. well not me, but my heart. did jisung judge me like the other guys when they called me random things? what if he's been playing with my heart?

a tear fell onto my cheek. if he really is playing with my heart then i don't know what i'd do. i know i'd feel dumb though, why would i think he would fall for me?

i just wiped my few tears and walked to school. once i got to the classroom, i sat in my seat but another tear just came out of nowhere. of course it was when han entered the classroom.

h: "hey, what happened?"

he just came over to me. more tears started falling out but i just gave him the note. once he read it he looked at me and our eyes locked.

h: "it's not what you're thinking princess. this was before i even knew we were making the bet or anything. it was literally as soon as you got here. i never said anything about you."

he just pulled me into a hug and wiped my tears. then we pulled away.

h: "just forget about this okay?"
y/n: "okay,"

after a little while, hyunjin entered and class started.
-
we were all walking to the cafeteria when someone suddenly pulled me into a different hall.

y/n: "what is it minho?"
mh: "could you meet me at the park after school today?"
y/n: "uh okay,"

then we both went to the cafeteria where our friends were. i sat next to han and minho sat next me. han whispered something in my ear.

h: "where were you with minho?"
y/n: "he was just asking me to meet him at the park after school today."
h: "oh, okay."

he just held my hand in his as we continued eating while talking to everybody else.
-after school-
the bell rang and we all started leaving to go home. i was going to leave when someone randomly back hugged me. of course, han.

y/n: "han,"
h: "i just wanted to tell you to be careful while going to the park."
y/n: "i will, don't worry. i can't go to the park if you don't let me go though."
h: "oh sorry."

then he let me go.

h: "bye y/n!"
y/n: "bye han!"

then i started going to the park. once i saw minho, i went over to him.

y/n: "hey minho, why'd you want me to meet you at the park?"
mh: "oh hey y/n! i um wanted to ask you a question."
y/n: "what is it?"
mh: "we've only known each other for a little while but i know i want to be with you. i like you y/n, no i love you. i'm not trying to play with you or anything. i just wanted to know, do you wanna go out as a couple sometime?"
y/n: "uh minho i-i'm really sorry but no. i like you too but only as a friend. hopefully you understand that i love someone else."
mh: "o-oh that's fine. i understand. well uh see you later?"
y/n: "i guess."

we both parted ways. hopefully he's okay.