two

i changed into my black skirt and crop top with black high tops and a white plaid flannel. my hair was still down. just brushed a little bit more. minho had come back running to me after he left so he could give me his address. now i was arriving at his house.

mh: "hey you made it!"

i just shook my head. once i entered, i saw his friends but nobody else.

y/n: "when is everybody else coming?"
mh: "about that......it's just us."
y/n: "so it's not a party?"
mh: "no......"
y/n: "you know you could've asked me to hang out with you and your friends right? nice first impression."

his friends started laughing.

y/n: "and i heard you guys talking about me in the classroom. calling me hot and stuff."

then they all stopped.

y/n: "the only person who didn't say this stuff was han. i'm going now, have fun trying to get me in your group or to be with you."

they all just looked at minho as i left.
-han-
j: "seriously minho!"
mh: "if i knew she was listening to us then i wouldn't have said she was hot!"
s: "she thinks we're perverts now. only person who has a chance is squirrel."
h: "you think i'm gonna try?"
c: "it's the only way to get her in our group."
h: "no way, i'm just going to ignore her."
-
author-nim:i didn't have much time before class so i ended up writing a short chapter, i'm very sorry.