three

-y/n-
it's been another week and the same boys have trying to talk to me, especially minho. han is the only one who hasn't talked to me. all i can say about him is he looks a lot like a squirrel. i passed by him and his friends and it seems like they were mad at him.

f: "stop ignoring her. you're the only chance we have at getting her in this group. then if you're lucky you can get her with you."
h: "if she said she doesn't want to be in our group then let her be. i don't even like her so i'm not going to play with her heart like that."

han just walked away from them. i passed them and of course minho talked to me.

mh: "hey y/n! you wanna hang out with us?"

i just shook my head and left them.

i was at the park going for a walk since i was tired of all of this stuff with the guys. while walking i saw han sitting on a bench. i ignored him at first but he talked to me for once.

h: "uh y/n,"
y/n: "oh uh hey han."

i just sat down next to him.

h: "sorry about my friends."
y/n: "it's fine. they just get annoying."
h: "you don't have to be in our group if you don't want to."
y/n: "i'm fine with being in your group but i just don't want anybody to call me hot."
h: "i'm not,"
y/n: "well i know that but everybody else is."
h: "i've been telling them to stop."
y/n: "hopefully they do 'cause right now you're the only person i'm fine with hanging out with and getting to know a little bit better."
h: "same but i don't want everybody else to think that means you're in the group or that we're dating."
y/n: "i'm fine being in the group just tell them not to call me hot and that we're not dating."
h: "okay well they said they'd be going over to chan's house right now. they're just waiting for me."
y/n: "so do we go?"
h: "guess so."

we both got up and started walking to chan's house since it was only a few minutes away. once we got there, han knocked on the door and chan opened it. he let him in and i followed.

mh: "hold up! you never said y/n was gonna be here!"
y/n: "since i didn't plan on being here. i only came to say i'm in the group if you guys stop calling me hot and whatever."
all: "got it."

han sat down on the floor with everybody and i sat next to him. i guess i'm gonna mostly hang out with han while i'm in this apparently "popular" group.