four

i've been hanging with the guys since last thursday which means i've been hanging out with them for about a week since it's friday. they're actually really good friends. i've just been making sure to stay as close to han as i can.

right now we're at a party. to be more specific, jeongin's party. it's really crowded so i'm just staying with han in the kitchen. none of us were drinking of course. i was just drinking water.

h: "the living room looks very crowded."
y/n: "yeah there's a lot of people for that small living room."

then i placed my head down on the counter.

h: "you tired?"
y/n: "a litt-"
mh: "you guys doing good?"
h,y/n: "yes,"
mh: "y/n you look tired, you wanna go to one of the empty guest rooms?"
y/n: "uh okay."

minho took me to an empty guest room and han followed.
-han-
y/n is sleeping right now so minho and i are standing outside so nobody disturbs her.

mh: "so i'm guessing you got her to agree to be in our group?"
h: "yeah she said she just didn't want you guys calling her hot and stuff."
mh: "i bet i could still get those ten bucks for dating her though."
h: "you're the one who caused her to not want to be in this group in the first place!"
mh: "doesn't mean i can't date her!"
j: "uh where's y/n?"
h: "sleeping in the room. we don't anybody disturbing her so we're basically guarding the door."
j: "oh well everybody's leaving now so just leave her in there. it's the weekend anyways so she can stay over. you guys can too if you want."
h: "okay,"

then we all went downstairs and waited for everybody to leave so we could watch a movie in the living room.
-two hours later-
we were watching another movie while sitting down on the couch. then i heard something walking over to us. i looked up to see y/n. she sat next to me and put her head on my shoulder.

h: "is the princess done sleeping?"

she just shook her head.

h: "still tired?"

she shook her head again. i just put my arm around her as she closed her eyes.

h: "just go back to sleep."

she fell asleep and after a little while, the movie finished. jeongin then turned the tv off.

s: "before we all go to different rooms to sleep, i want to know what's going on between han and y/n."

everybody turned to look at me.

h: "what?"
s: "you have your arm around her."
w: "she's also been staying with only you,"
mh: "and when i was taking her to the room to sleep you, followed us there."
h: "what's wrong with me caring for a friend?"
f: "you sure she's your friend?"
h: "oh shut up felix."
j: "how about you just take y/n back to the room. you can also sleep in the same room if you want."
h: "okay,"

i picked up y/n and took her back to the room. i placed her on the bed, covered her with a blanket, and kissed her head. then i laid down on the small couch next to the bed and started falling asleep as well.