one

i entered my new school while looking at my schedule. first class: history b14. of course my first class is a senior class. i'm a junior.

i went to hall b and then classroom b14. once i entered, i sat down at a seat in the very back. after a minute or two, class was starting. this kid came up to me since i was apparently in his seat so i had to wait. the teacher came in and noticed me standing at the back of the classroom.

t: "hello you must be the new student."

i nodded my head. i was going to introduce myself when the teacher interrupted.

t: "could you take off your hoodie?"

i took my hoodie off and started.

y/n: "i'm wong y/n and i'm not a senior, i'm a junior. am i done now?"
t: "yes, sit next to yeji in the back."

a girl raised her hand and i sat next to her and put my hoodie back on.
-han pov-
y/n sat down and my best friend hyunjin, well one of them, passed me a note.

isn't that new girl lucas's sister from nct
i don't know
i think she is but anyway, she's hot
seriously? you haven't even met her
doesn't mean i can't think she looks good
she doesn't even look or act very friendly
just because ryujin broke up with me and we said not to talk to girls doesn't mean you have to judge her

after that i just crumbled the paper up and put it in the pocket of my hoodie.
-y/n-
i packed my stuff up and went to the cafeteria. yeji said she'd walk with me since i didn't know where the cafeteria was and she knew a shortcut to help.

y: "well here we are. i gotta go but feel free to sit wherever and get some food. bye!"
y/n: "bye,"

i sat down at an empty table and rolled my sleeves up to realize i forgot my bracelet in the classroom. i know what you're thinking, a bracelet? it was the last thing i got from lucas before he left to be a trainee and debut.

we never get to see each other so it's really special to me. i got up and left to the classroom. thank goodness yeji showed me that short cut since it helped me get back to the classroom.

i entered to see nine boys talking. i already knew who they were since my cousin came to this school when they were freshmen and she said they were a "popular" group. chan, changbin, minho, hyunjin, han, felix, seungmin, and jeongin. i just tried getting to my seat, which they were crowded around.

f: "blonde, black, or brown hair? or is it colored?"
hj: "it's like a dark brow-"
y/n: "um you guys are standing around my desk."

i saw most of their eyes widen. i forgot my hoodie didn't i............yep. then they all went to a desk close to mine. i bent down and looked inside the desk. there it is! i grabbed the bracelet and put it on.
-han-
y/n left after putting on a bracelet.

mh: "she's super hot,"
cb: "as if we couldn't see for ourselves."
c: "what if we place a bet?"
f: "for what?"
c: "whoever can get her in our group first gets five bucks from each of us. if someone can date her, then it's ten bucks from everybody."

everybody stated nodding their heads in agreement with chan.

h: "are you sure about this? we like never talk to girls."
c: "well let's see how this goes."
mh: "i'm so getting fifteen bucks from each of you."
j: "we'll see about that."
-y/n-
i was walking home after school even though it's about ten minutes away. it's what happens when your brother wants you to live in a good place especially when both your parents have passed.

i took my earbuds off when someone tapped my shoulder. i turned to see minho.

mh: "hey y/n!"
y/n: "hi?"
mh: "how do you like the school so far?"
y/n: "not bad but it could be better."
mh: "my friends and i are throwing a party today at five. you wanna come?"
y/n: "uh sure,"
mh: "yay! well i got to go so i can start setting everything up. bye!"
y/n: "bye."

great a party. hopefully nothing bad happens.