five

-y/n-
i woke up since someone was shaking me but it was lightly.

h: "time to get up."
y/n: "five more minutes."
h: "not today princess, it's already noon. plus we're going to an amusement park."

i quickly sat up.

y/n: "wait, but i need to change into something different."
h: "i brought you one of my hoodies so you could just change your shirt and keep your leggings on. i also brought another cap like mine since jeongin doesn't have any extra brushes."
y/n: "okay,"
h: "come downstairs when you're done."

i got up and changed into han's hoodie in the bathroom once he left. i then grabbed his cap and put it on. i looked in the mirror and it's not bad. i kind of look like han if i'm being honest.

i went downstairs to see the guys sitting in the living room. i just sat next to han, again.

c: "oh hey you're finally awake."
mh: "isn't that han's hoodie? and his cap?"
y/n: "he's letting me use them for now."
j: "well you look like a girl version of han."
c: "not saying it in a bad way though. after all, squirrels are very cute."
y/n: "can we just go to the amusement park now? i want to win a stuffed animal!"
c: "okay okay, everybody in my car."

then we all ran to chan's car. me and han were the only people sitting in the very back. everybody else sat right in the back, the middle, or the front.

c: "it's gonna take a little while to get there so get comfy."
all: "okay!"

everybody was really noisy but i didn't mind it. after a few more minutes, i started feeling sleepy again. then han grabbed my hand. i don't mind it, it's just weird since he never holds my hand. i just intertwined our fingers and laid my head on his shoulder.

h: "is the princess tired again?"
y/n: "yep."

he just kissed my head.

h: "i'll wake you up when we're at the amusement park."

i just nodded my head and just started falling asleep.
-
author-nim:i'll try to make the next chapter longer