Chapter 17

Trini's POV

Holy moly that kiss was hot. I skip inside with a smile on my face.

"Why you so happy?" mom ask.

"I'm Micah's mate." I chirp.

"Wait I thought he had a mate?" dad ask.

"I'm his second chance mate." I tell them. Then go on to tell them what Micah told me. Mom squeals dad groans.

"Something sounds fishy I'm talking to Declan about this. I want to see proof." he huffs.

"Figured you would that's why I told you." I tell him. He leaves slamming the door mumbling nonsense.

"I'm so excited for you baby girl but I'll be more excited when your dad gets back." I nod.

"Me too but I'm still excited."

"Do you have feeling for him?" she ask.

"I know it's weird but I love him." I tell her honestly. I don't know how it happen but I do.

"No what weird this the whole werewolf thing being in love isn't." I giggle nodding. Okay I've giggled twice today.

"Want to help me get ready for my date?"

"Date?"

"Yeah he's taking me on a date tonight." I chirp.

"What time?"

"Six."

"You have plenty of time." she laughs. I give her a yeah right look. "Okay okay." she giggles. So we head upstairs and search for something to wear. I have to text Micah to see what to wear.

'how should I dress' I text.

'nice'

'how nice'

'nice nice' I roll my eyes. Always so freaking vague. So me and mom search more.

"I know." she says suddenly then run out the door. I sit on the bed and wait for her to come back. When she does I'm in awe. She ushers me into the shower. I get out then put on some clothes. I blow dry my hair. Then we both do my make up. She curls my hair leaving half up half down. I put on the dress.

"Mom don't I look a little whorish?"

"Not at all you look beautiful." the dress is a little black strapless dress that comes mid thigh. It's cute.

"Where did you get a dress like this?"

"Your dad takes me out on dates you know."

"Yeah but I've never seen you wear this."

"Yeah I know I've only wore it once. Our first date after we were married. He took me to a real fancy place several towns over. I mean nice. Nothing on the menu was under a hundred dollars." leave it to dad to spoil mom even though she doesn't like it.

She's happy with Mickey D's. I am too. Just give me a burger and fries I'm good to go. I wonder where Micah is taking me. I just can't believe I'm his mate. Now I know why I keep having these feeling for him. Wanting to rip his clothes off. Thinking everything he does is freakin sexy. Why I fell in love with him. Nope I'm not telling him that. I'll admit it to myself and mom but not him. Not yet anyway.

"It's true! I read the stupid book myself." dad grunts suddenly apearing in my room then walks back out the door. Not giving us any time to say anything. He stops suddenly turning back around. "Your not wearing that. Change." he orders then goes on. Mom rolls her eyes.

"Your fine I'll take care of him." she chuckles. We go downstairs about the time the doorbell goes off.

"He's here." dad grunts opening the door. Then going to the living room. Leaving Micah standing there Dramatically flopping on the couch sighing, flinging his arm over his face.