Chapter 14

Yeah I was disappointed when I figured out she was going to say no but I knew the mate thing would reel her in. She looked like she was going to be sick because I asked her out. Am I that bad? I don't think so. Momma always told me any girl would be lucky to have or would want me. She didn't add Trini into that little equation. So disappointed.

Well at least I got her to go out with us. I decided I won't change our friendship. It is that at least right? Just because she doesn't have feelings for me like that doesn't mean we can't be friends. Right?

"Hello."

"I hope you have a sexy bikini." I decided to call her tonight to let her know our plans.

"Ummm yeah I have a bikini. Why?"

"Good. We are going to the lake."

"Cool. Wait isn't it a little to cold? Who's all going?"

"So far me, you, Shay, Liam, Luke, Jayden, Kane and who ever you want to bring and it's really not a lake more like hot springs the water is really warm plus the weather isn't to bad."

"K I'll call the girls."

"Alright I'll be over around eleven."

"Alright see you then. Night."

"Night." I hang up sighing.

"Well well well look what the cats drug in." says a voice behind me.

I turn around and see Anthony, Devon, Tatum and Joey. Joey is Brittany's boyfriend the other three our my best friends.

"Hey. Where the hell have y'all been?" I ask.

"On extended leave." Anthony laughs.

"Dude we just took a trip." Joey says. We sit there and catch up for a little while. They told me they went in a month long trip. Just to get away from the drama.

Apparently Brittany has been causing a lot of it. Even mom said something about her causing trouble. I'm not sure what but if she's involved it can't be good. Joey says all she does is nag nag nag.

"Why you with her?" I ask him.

"Easy." he simply says. I chuckle shaking my head.

"Dude find someone else." he hesitates for a minute. When he's about to answer Luke, Kane, Jayden and Scott come into the living room.

"Hey guys." I chirp. Then introduce everyone. They say hi and shake hands with each other. When it gets to Joey and Jayden they kinda hesitate. I think I know why.

"Hi." Joey says sticking his hand out for Jayden to take.

"Hi." Jayden mutter. Then clears his throat. "Gotta go to umm change clothed. Yeah that's it change clothes." then hauls ass out of the living room.

I knew it! I knew! I wanted to scream. But of course I didn't. He is so gay. I knew it. No I don't have a problem with it. You can't help who you love or who your mate is.

"Dill hole." Scott says shaking his head. Joey starts to go after him but I pull him back shaking my head.

"I'll be back." I sing. I run up the stairs to Jaydens room. I crack open the door and he's pacing.

"I'm not gay, I'm not gay, I'm not gay." he rambles over and over.

"Oh your gay." I snicker walking into the room.

"Shit Mikey I can't be gay. I've been with other girls." he tells me.

"Yeah and how many have you actually found attractive?" silence. "Exactly. How many have youve been attracted too?" silence. "How many have gotten you off?" silence. "How many men have you going attractive?" silence. "I can count at least six." I tell him.