HBD rosè💖 part 3

Start from the beginning

she laughed and Hugged me
"unnie jenlisa forever anyways i was just teasing chaeyoung since i love to annoy her ehhe!".

rosie said "yaah! yah! lisa I'm your unnie respect me huh!".

lisa "aah! see that puffy face i like it like that ". she laughed
and me and jisso unnie smirked towards each other
and we said in unison "chaelisa forever ".
they both said "eewww! anni yaah! don't copy me ".

we all were laughing it's good when you tease each other but love each other more like if anyone else tries to tease or mess with your sisters you will kick them out 💣.

..

(skip to boys).

jimin "yaah! palli palli jin hyung make it quicker.. "

jimin "yaah! suga hyung blow more balloons and hobie hyung pass me those lights ".

naamjoon "guys! jimin and i did the room now let's do this living area okay! guys hurry up! only half hour left for the girls to come here ".

jin " kookie yaah! where are you why you are not picking up my call listen before getting girls from the movie get some bottles of soju and red whine and don't forget to get the cake! ".

jungkook "yes! hyung i got it cut the call I'm holding cake with one hand because of your stupid phone call ".

jin "yah! okay okay bbye ".

the boys were doing what all jimin told them to do and girls were keeping rose busy...

lisa pov :

"the movie was goid right let's go to home now it's almost 7 now ". i said

rose said " that's it you know today is my".

jisso "okay let's go home rose we will drop you first okay! ".

rose "anni i will call my driver no need i just wanna go home now ".

awww! i can't see her sad even though we fight i love her....

jennie said "rose we are not asking you plus you look so sad so we decided to do a sleep over at your house to cheer you up! ".

'''no need to cheer me when all you have to do is just wish me "" we all heard her thought ..

and we all decided to ignore it the best way!

i secretly text kookie that we are done so they can pick us.

jennie unnie said "look that red lambo
that's ours let's go ".

rosie "but we came in jisso unnie's car and we are going with that lambo why!".

jisso unnie said "because my car is out of gas so i told jungkook and taehyung
to get us as they were near by now lets go ".

we get in the car and i saw my kokkieee

kookie "babe how was your day! did you enjoy it ".

i blushed at his words calling me babe in front of my unnies

i said "yes kookie it was good but i got hit by something ".

he suddenly stopped the moving car and asked me "udi? where when are you okay! do kwenchana? how it happened lisa ".
this time he said lisa not baby..

then i smirked towards jisso unnie

and i said "i got my forehead hit on the car desk when jisso unnie suddenly stopped the car " . i said in much more sad voice than it was..