Epilogue

"Thank you for saving me!" said Skye as Jake and Everest smiled. But then their smiles faded when they saw the other pups out cold. Skye and Everest ran towards them and called their names, but no answers. Everest ran towards Marshall and started to shake him like crazy. "Marshall! Marshy! Marshall please! Don't leave me! Please!" said Everest as she started to shed tears. Since this could be the only time she could do it, she gave Marshall a big kiss. Even though he couldn't feel it, Everest did and she wanted to prove how much Marshall meant to her.

Skye ran towards Chase now and was hoping to get an answer from him, but no chance. His skull was cracked open and he wasn't breathing, he was gone as well as the others and this made Skye very sad. "I know you can't hear this Chase, but I want you to know that I love you! I love you so much and I hope we see each other soon!" said Skye as she kissed Chase as well. Jake looked at Skye and Everest and he petted them both on the heads. "Come on, let's go home and give them a proper burial." said Jake as he lifted up all the pups and put them in Everest's snow plow.

They made it to Jake's Mountain and after a couple hours, the pups were buried and Skye and Everest were just bawling out tears. Jake gave a sad face as well and he told Skye and Everest to come inside.

-------------------------------------------------------

Zuma was still running, but he turned back and looked at Adventure Bay and what he did to it. "Who needs that pathetic city anyways?!" said Zuma as he started running away from the city once again. But as he was running, he got a call and he answered it. "What?" said Zuma. A familiar voice was heard on the other end of the call. "Zuma, we've decided. We're in!" said the voice. "Good. But there are still three more flies that we have to swat, and they're names are: Jake, Everest, and last but not least, Skye!" said Zuma as the call ended.

End.