2

The pups made it back to the lookout, and it was still burned. Not burned to the ground, but everything inside was burnt. However, the pups made it back  without being seen by any of Zuma's men. "I'm surprised that Zuma hasn't taken the lookout down." said Rocky. "He probably hasn't thought about it. But let's not give him any ideas." said Chase as Rocky nodded. "So, what's the plan? How are we going to stop that scumbag?!" said Rubble. The pups were thinking, and a light bulb went off in Chase's head. "We have to lead Zuma here. We create a diversion that makes him and possibly, some of his men show up. And then we take them out with the element of surprise." said Chase.

All the pups nodded to this plan and Rocky pulled out some blueprints on how the plan will escalate. "Okay, so I will call Zuma through the city hall with the monitor upstairs, if it still works. Marshall and Rubble, go activate Robo-Dog, he's fireproof. Rocky and Skye, get up to the ceiling and get ready for the surprise." said Chase as all the pups howled. "Paw Patrol is on a roll!" said Chase as he shed a tear, considering his owner would be the one that says that.

Zuma was now walking around outside, looking at everyone with sad faces, and he was feeling joy in this. "This is my city now!" said Zuma as he looked at Alex, who was probably the saddest person in the city right now. "Alex, quit looking at me with those sad eyes, or my men will not hesitate to drop you and your pathetic grandfather!" said Zuma as everyone looked away, hoping Zuma didn't see them.

Zuma was continuing to walk around, until one of his men came outside and told him that he was receiving a call. "This ought to be good." said Zuma as he walked back into the city hall.