4

Zuma and his men got in a jet and they headed to the burnt up lookout that the rest of the Paw Patrol was at. "Men! We're gonna end those pathetic pups' lives! We're going to kill them! I don't want any of them alive! I want them all dead!" said Zuma as his men replied with some "Yes sirs!" They made it to the lookout and Zuma paid a close attention to it. He remembered when he burned down the lookout and he felt nothing but satisfaction. "The lookout looks a whole lot better like that. And soon, those pups will end up like that!" said Zuma as he and his men got out of the jet and walked towards the lookout.

Zuma and his men walked inside and saw nothing but an empty room. "Pups! Where are you?! Show yourselves!" said Zuma. He walked towards the kitchen, but his men were jumped by Rocky and Skye, who dropped from the ceiling. "I gotta admit, that was impressive." said Zuma as Rocky and Skye stared him down. "Now watch this!" said Zuma as he ran full speed at Rocky and Skye, but they jumped over him and then Rubble and Marshall came into the room with Robo-Dog. "Activating..NOW!!" said Marshall as Robo-Dog's jet boosters activated and he flew right into Zuma, sending him out of the lookout.

Zuma got back up and he smirked at all the pups. "Is that all you got?!" said Zuma as he got in his Pup-Fu stance. Chase then leaped off the lookout and landed on Zuma, taking him and himself out. "Chase! Are you okay?" said  Skye. "I'm good." said Chase as all of a sudden, he was electrocuted and was out cold. "CHASE!!" said the pups as they were electrocuted as well. Zuma got back up and smirked, because his men were the ones that tazed the pups. "Let's finish this!" said Zuma as his men picked the pups up and threw them into the jet.