unknown // 11 - Trouble.

unknown pov

It didn't work. He still missed her. My plan didn't do anything. It only made it a bit awkward. That's nothing. If i can't have Summer out of here, nothing will happen for me. I'll have to come up with a better plan to get Summer out of the studio. Jacquie was not part of my plan either. I want to know how she found out about it. Or had the same idea. Not like it broke anything too much. It was weak. Summer was still here.

A-Troupe had rehearsal and this was my chance to get my revenge. I just had to wait for the perfect moment. Then I'd strike it and act like it was nothing.

summer pov

After me and Richelle begging for Emily to let me come back into the team rehearsals, she finally gave in and I was back ready for this competition.

Practicing my trio with Noah and Kingston wasn't going too bad either. Emily had decided the small group had to have back up. Of course, we made time for it. Better to be prepared then unprepared.

Noah threw me in the air and caught me before I leaped over into Kingston's arms. It had quite a bit of air time and I couldn't be replaced in a backup dance. That's just ridiculous. I stepped onto Kingston's back ( he was knelt down with his head down ) and jumped into the air, twirling down, landing bridal style in Noah's arms. That was the finishing piece of the dance. The story was based around two people, both blind to love, with the girl's ex lover trying to get them together. Because he wants her to be with him. It's quite sincere and it's actually really cute if you think about it yet also sad.

Richelle, Amy and Jacquie were working on their queen trio. It looked so good. That was how me and Richelle got to be really good friends. I wanted her to get the features she needed so I suggested the trio and didn't audition for the solo. Those were hers. I did the solos for quite a few circumstances and she deserves this. We're now the senior team anyway. Things are different. Much different.

Through everything that had happened, I was still me. There wasn't much I could do. All I had was a few friends, this team and dance. So I had to tread lightly. Don't want to disturb anything I shouldn't.