unknown // 8 - Winter Storm

amy pov

It was the next day. Everybody had been ignoring me all because of that picture that got around. "I just hoped Summer wouldn't find out." I was hanging out with Davis as she's the only person that hasn't given me dirty looks yet. "Well she found out. And it's not giving her the best of times." I tilted my head slightly to the left, with a confused look on my face. What did she mean?

Like, she came to rehearsal. Not a word was said and not a single form of eye contact to me, Jacquie or Noah. Instead she just had quiet conversations with Richelle, Finn, Kingston and Kenzie.

Guess I'm just facing the fact I kissed my bestfriend's boyfriend and now we aren't even friends. Wishing I could say it was a mistake... but, I like Noah.

After rehearsal, everyone went their separate ways. I made my way into the locker room to see Summer looking all devastated on the couch. Wondering why was up, I walked over to her.

"Hey."

"Go away." She retorted.

"I just want to tell you why I kissed Noah."

"Great. No apology, no 'I'm sorry', just 'I'll tell you why I kissed Noah'." My bad.

"I'm sorry, okay. it's just that we were talking and then accidentally placed my hand on him and we were talking-"
"I get it. You like Noah and you couldn't help but ruin our friendship over a guy you KNEW I was actually happy with."

"Sum-"

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" she exclaimed, raising her voice.

I watched as she walked away and sighed. Could've gone better. Much better than that.

-

richelle pov

I was in Studio 1, practising some choreo when Summer immediately storms in. "I can't believe this, Richelle!" she sighed angrily, throwing her hands down.

"Can't believe what?"

"Amy came to talk to me, and she wanted to tell me why she kissed Noah. No apology until I brought it up."

"This is the last straw with those three!" I had to go confront them. Plus, someone has to tell them that they are mercilessly wrecking they're relationships and that Summer doesn't deserve this crap from any of them.

We had a chat about it whilst going over the choreography for the contemporary dance. "So.." I started, just after doing a back handspring. "..has Noah said anything?" "He's been avoiding me.." Summer did a front aerial and sighed. ".. even if I was just walking around, he would purposely walk the other way." He's just firing bullets all over, not caring about who they kill and how much it hurts.

After that more relaxed rehearsal, I decided to go find Noah. Studio A? Not there. Studio 1? Not there- I was there. Shakes and Ladders? No Noah there. Where the hell could he be?

Lastly, I checked the Locker Room. There he was. Standing there shirtless, classic. Always trying to show off like he's got something to make people need him. They just want him. Don't need him, just want him. He's so heartless at times.

"Noah."

"Richelle, hey."

"Stop trying to puppy eye me. You're such a dick."

"Yes but Summer isn't you."

"Yeah, not is Amy or Jacquie. Stupid."

"I just used them to get to you anyway."

"USED THEM?! Noah you can't just tear people apart like that! Soon we won't even have an a-Troupe because everyone would've left!" 

He stopped talking. His eyes met mine in an instant. What did he want now? Noah needs to focus on actually keeping his pants on. Seems to be struggling there.