unknown // 7 - Pain

summer pov

Why did I expect this? I wanted him to be serious when he said he felt something. Guess it just wasn't as serious as he thought it was.

I felt like I'd been hit in the heart. The mental pain only made me feel the physical effect. This is what it feels like to have your heart broken I guess. With my best friend AND his ex. Lovely. Even though today resulted in feeling so stupid.. this is the lesson learnt. Don't trust anyone.

I glanced at him. He had no sadness on his face, nor any sign or remorse. I knew I'd regret this. Love can be so painful sometimes. I'm one of those unlucky in love. Being around him was hurting me even more. I had to leave.

I sadly smiled at Richelle before picking up my bag and leaving with my jacket in my hand. The studio doesn't have any classes today, anyways. Richelle and I just join in on each other's jokes. That how we came up with this whole thing. Walking up to the studio, I saw Finn and Kenzie coming the opposite way.

"Summer! Wanna come to the 5SOS concert with us?"
"No thank you, guys. Ask Richelle, she lovesssss 5SOS."

No matter how many times I forgot why I was sad for a quick second, the moment after I always remembered. I just wanted to escape this empty feeling. Go to a better place. But where is better? I don't know.

Studio A felt so different in a mood like this. The lights were off and the two studio heads appeared to be elsewhere. Putting my bag and jacket down in my cubby, I went onto the dance floor.

Time to clear my head. Getting over Noah didn't seem too complicated? Not at all. Dancing a contemporary solo to 'Low', the tears all flooded out. I was breaking down and there was nothing anybody could do about it. This was the one side of me.. I didn't want anyone to see. The weak, broken Summer. More like a winter. Distant, cold and quiet. Unspoken. There was no more 'Summer sunshine' but instead a winter storm. Next time, I'll just stay quiet.

I sat down on the ground and lowered my head with my knees brought up to my chest. It was only recently I actually started being more open with my feelings. Also proved a mistake. Big mistake.

Everyone told me 'Noah will hurt you' or 'he might break you' and all I did was nod. Yes, I was aware of the risks when it comes to love. Only thing was.. I saw the different side of it. I hadn't met a guy like Noah and he said he'd never met a girl like me. Lie.

The things we do for love. Such a beautiful yet destructive feeling. What more could I do? This was over and I had to deal with it. Not cry over him. I'm the happy one. That's my label. The sunshine of the studio.

I'll miss him. All I can try and do now is let go. Move on. Who knew it could be so hard?.. He kissed Jacquie behind my back. Nor did he apologise or say it was an accident. A stare from him was his response. Just goes to show that he never cared. Players. They can't keep a commitment without breaking it. I feel so... dumb. Like I could be prevented it. Hanging out with Richelle is something I won't regret. She's so bubbly and understanding. It's so cute to see such a different side to her. She seems to be th only one who won't leave me in the dirt.

Then I heard my phone go off. It doesn't matter. I'll just see what the notification was later. When I don't feel like nothing.

-

kingston pov

I was in Shakes and Ladders with Noah, Richelle, Jacquie and Henry. We all got e-mailed pictures of Noah kissing Amy.. and Jacquie. All whilst Summer was out. Three hours without her being around and he starts being a dick again.

I admit, he's very good looking and charming.. but he can also be very dominant. His way or you're pretty much done on a-troupe.

"How could you?" Richelle said to Noah, not looking up from her phone.

"I was I could explain." He sighed, looking down at the floor. Never a good sign when he can't even deny the pictures and say they were fake.

"Did you kiss Amy earlier?" she questioned, looking up from he phone and staring right into his eyes.

"Yes." Uh oh.

We all turned our attention to him. He really had been exposed by who we call, 'unknown'.