Never Leave Me Alone!

Sakura: "Honey well I'll be out for a week or two, take care of the house I'm leaving tomorrow"
"What where are you going? "
Sakura: "Spain, well the call was from Syuki"
"Okay dear,at last your gonna meet her well I missed her too,be careful and  keep calling when free. Say her good wishes from me"
The next day Sakura leaves to Spain.
Syuki: "Had troubles to get here? "
Sakura: "Oh Syuki you've not changed a bit your the same Syuki I knew, well no troubles"
Syuki: "Well you too not changed a bit, hey I heard your married! "
Sakura:"Well yes but you weren't there I missed you a lot."
Syuki: "May I know whose that lucky one who got you"
Sakura: "Guess out! "
Syuki: "What guess, but... well maybe I know now is it him...?!what you married him!"
Sakura: "You guessed right yes of course I married Yoshio! "
Syuki: "Well your lucky, come let's go and make our days like before!"
Sakura: "Now promise me you'll never leave me alone! "
Syuki: "Promise!well I'm shifting to Seoul"
Sakura: "Love you!!! "
Syuki: "Love you too!!! "

?!what you married him!"Sakura: "You guessed right yes of course I married Yoshio! "Syuki: "Well your lucky, come let's go and make our days like before!"Sakura: "Now promise me you'll never leave me alone! "Syuki: "Promise!well I'm shifting to Se...

--------------------------------------------------
The End.
This story I dedicate "for you" (One of my  special friend), I'm really missing you and don't forget the promise we've done!

Thankyou of much for reading hope you liked it 💙.
Special thanks clawsandfangs99, PurpleBangtan23
Minsarang02
AshmithaV
divyabulla for your support💜💙.