The New School

The story starts with Sakura, a young girl who just transferred from Tokyo to Busan and is in a hurry to go to her new school. We'll see what happens.

"Sakura get ready fast, it's your first day at your new so school don't be late".

" Yes Mom, don't worry I'll be on time! Mia where are my shoes?Can you get them please!"

"Sis you're so lazy! Why don't you get them by yourself".

"Mia.. Oh gosh you're really...Can't you even help me with this small thing?"

"Sis stop your stupid overacting ok.. I'm bringing them".

Sakura arrives at the new school and she's on time there. She sees many people around and gets nervous.

"This school is quite bigger than I thought, how will I search my class? Should I take anyone's help? God help me!"

"Are you new transfer student?" a voice comes from behind.
"Yes ma'am,I was just looking for my class, would you please help me?"
"Of course dear. I'm the Manager of this school by the way. Are you Miss Sakura?"
"Yes ma'am, nice to meet you"

"I'll take you to your class introduce you to your classmates, come along with me". Sakura goes with the manager and finds her new class.
"Sakura, this is your class"
"At last I'm here, but why am I so nervous, Oh God bless me!"

---------

What happens next we'll see in next chapter. I'm sorry for short and late updates.
Thank you.