What am I to him?

Sakura's attention is all on that girl and suddenly she feels someone staring at her and sees Yoshio. Yoshio too sees her he feels weird.
"Class attention here I'm your Korean Literature teacher Mr. Kaine ,well can we start".
" Sir can you be a bit louder?".
"Okay fine what's your name Mister? "
"I'm Haru".
"Well Mister Haru you be little soft than I'll be louder ".

But here Sakura and Yoshio are still staring at each other. Mr.Kaine sees this and throws chalk on them.
"What the hell!",Shouts Yoshio.
"You two if you want to listen to my class better pay attention or out of my class okay! "
"Sorry sir" Both said. Satsyuki sees Sakura and gives a smile, this made Sakura confident to speak to her.She calls her and speaks to her.
"Hey I'm Sakura, what's your good name?"
"I'm Satsyuki" She whispers.
"Nice to meet you"
"Hmm. Me too".
After their two classes they had a ten minutes break.
"Yoshio I'm sorry!"
"It's's okay Sakura"
"Hey Satsyuki come join us"." It's okay "she says. " Don't be alone,come ".
"Hey Sakura what did you bring for lunch? "Haru asks.
"Haru it's none of your business get the hell out of here" Yoshio says.
"Well why are you even caring for this little thing, Who the hell is she to you? Tell me?".

Yoshio becomes silent, Sakura and Satsyuki is standing still staring at them.

What will happen? We'll see.
--------------------------------------
Thankyou.