The Prodigious class

Sakura enters the class and she finds it as a prodigious class and also horrible, the manager asks everyone to keep quiet but  no one listens to her and continues on with doing their work.The manger entered the class and said that there is another transfer student.

"Listen everyone look at me, stop talking and here-  Mr.Haru stop fighting I said!"

Here the reaction of Sakura was like "Why did I come here to die? its a weird class, God why this class?"
"Everyone, this is Miss.Sakura Lee from Tokyo and  she is one of your classmates now take care of her and Sakura if you have any problems, you can tell me"
"Ye..s.. Mam, Thank you"

The manager leaves the class, after she leaves the students shut the door of the class and all start staring at her.
"Hey you Sa.. Bura right? why did you join this school you didn't get  a better school?"

"Actually it's Sakura not 'SaBura'"

"Hey I don't care about your name, just answer what I asked."
"Actually.. It was my mom's decision"
"Hey Haru leave her alone don't do this again, Sakura come here sit next to me there's a extra seat there" someone said.
"Oh thanks it's okay I'll sit somewhere else."
"It's ok Sakura sit here. I'm Yoshio, I'm from Tokyo too, nice to meet you and be careful here- this class isn't a normal class ."
"Oh well,nice to meet you too. "

She sits in her place and looks the other side of her desk. There was a girl who seems to be a bit sad. Seeing this she asks Yoshio what's the matter with her.
"Yoshio who is she, why is she sad?"
" She is also a transfer student I don't know much about her and her name is something Sa..t ,ha it's Satsyuki."
"Oh thanks"
Sakura just stares at her all the time and wonders why is she  sad.

--------------------------------------------------Will she speak with her? We'll see in next chapter

Will she speak with her? We'll see in next chapter.
Thankyou.