Chapter 1

Kacey Peters has always been one odd soul. She is a virtuoso elemental and elementals are as old as time. They have been around for over thousands of centuries. They are known to travel in 自豪.  Which are groups of families and friends. A lot of new-age elementals are called 小笨蛋 (Xiăo bèndàn) , because of their mixed ethnicities and cultures. Many New-age elementals are typically able to bend more than one element.

   Because of their extraordinary ability, Pine Soliel witches were jealous. They were not in tuned with nature and often times made plans to purge Earth of her ethnic liabilities. Whenever they were trying to use magic, Mother Nature turned against them and in some worse case scenarios, killed them. They were deemed untrustworthy and hateful, they tried everything under the sun to gain power.

           What was their last resort?Invoking a spirit. They made a deal, a deal that seemed to be awarding them with high success. It was called Сделка на благо Господа, the Good Lord's Deal. But we know it as the 該交易一千交易, the Deal of a Thousands Deal.

             When they were finally able to bend the elements, the elements still turned against them. It wasn't in the natural order, it was not right and that made the earth sick. Mother Nature was dying and people were dropping like flies from left to right. Now, you might know this incident to be the "Black Plague" but to us it was called "在千年死亡 - The thousand year death". Nobody really knew the reason why they called it that, but the witches hit an all time low. We felt bad for them and started to help them. We were together on one accord.

           We made sure that they had a place to call their own, gave them some of our power, took care of their children and even invited them over to cook-outs. Everything was fine, until they did the unthinkable, the unfathomable, the absolute worst.

            They cursed all of elemental kind.