Newsies

"Hey! Did you hear about that new family in town? They moved in just yesterday." Lucy Heartfilia waltzed into the Fairy Tail guild, her hands on her hips. Natsu looked up at her, his eyebrows furrowed.

"New family, huh? How would you know?" Natsu now had a smile planted on his face.

"Are you saying I don't know who my neighbors are?" Lucy shouted, making others in the guild look at her in question. Just then, Wendy showed up, Carla walking in beside her.

"Hey guys, what's going on?" Wendy questioned, noticing the tension between Lucy and Natsu.

"There's a new family in town. Apparently they're Lucy's new neighbors." Happy had to answer, since both Natsu and Lucy were glaring at each other.

"Really? We should go and see them now! Maybe they're wizards and will join Fairy Tail!" Wendy said excitedly, looking between the pinkette and the blonde.

"That seems like a good idea, Wendy. Let's go see them now," Carla began walking over to Natsu and Lucy with her arms crossed over her chest.

"I'd suggest leaving this argument and coming along with us. You haven't yet greeted your neighbors, have you Lucy?"

She shook her head.

"Let's go then!" Wendy suddenly shouted, running towards the door. Everyone followed after her, Carla shaking her head slightly.

~~~~

Unknown's POV

I slashed at his throat, my sword slicing his head off his shoulders. I swirled around me, looking to see if there were any others. Once the coast was clear, I stood up and looked down. Blood dripped off my sword. I threw it onto the ground, no longer needing it.

I stared up at the wide oak door. This was my way out! Finally!

"Natty! Wait up!" I spun and cringed.

There stood my best friend, her long dark blue hair flowing down her shoulders in small waves. Her gray eyes shone as they peered at me, the headless man behind me, and the bloodied sword.

"I can explain that.." I trailed off.

She nodded her head, "Why not use your magic? You were born with it for a reason!"

She was practically screaming.

I waved her off. "Silver, I don't need you here. Go back to the guild before Master wonders why there's no fighting. We usually start the fights." I murmur the last sentence.

"I want to go with you. I want to know what the other version of me looks like!" She walked up to me, slinging her arm over my shoulders.

"Natsumi, you know you need me."

I sighed, knowing she would follow me anyways.

"Fine."

--------

FIRST CHAPTER! ALRIGHT! Hopefully my love for Fairy Tail will keep my brain and fingers at work!