nineteen

Luke's POV

"F-fantasy?" I managed to stutter out but being honest, I didn't really want to know, all I was trying to do was stall and keep his hands off of me.

"Did you read the notes I gave you? I mentioned how I wanted to see your pretty little body all sweaty underneath me as you moaned my name." Mr Bates smirked at the thought and I gagged slightly.

"Please just let me out, I really don't want this."

"Oh but Luke, I do and you know I'm not letting you out." Mr Bates walked closer to me; I was terrified and wasn't really sure what to do.

He made me back up enough that I collided with one of the benches and ended up sat down which allowed for Mr Bates to quickly stepped towards me and put his hands on my cheeks to pull my face towards him.

"I've thought about this for so long, Luke, having you this close to me." The teacher placed his forehead on mine and closed his eyes as he took a deep breath. I tried pulling his hands away from face but it just made him grip me tighter.

"So pretty." He seemed to whisper to himself but I caught it.

Mr Bates then moved his forehead off mine before he leaned in to kiss me without any warning, I tried protesting but Mr Bates didn't care. When he pulled back, I could see the lust in his eyes and he wasted no time in then trying to remove my shirt.

"N-No, get off." I tried prying his hands off of me.

"Come on, Luke, don't be so prude." Mr Bates said as he gave up with my shirt and then tried at my jeans.

"Leave me alone." I continued to pull at his hands so he'd let go of me and stop trying to get into my jeans.

The teacher seemed to grow angry with me as he grabbed my wrists, "Do you want me to get rough, Luke? I will."

"Just let me go." A tear slipped from my eye as Mr Bates gripped my wrists in one hand and pulled my hair with the other so he had access to my neck.

He wasn't in a position where I could get a good hit to him with my knee and I couldn't help it as the tears feel from my eyes because I was scared, vulnerable and I didn't know how long Ashton would be. There was no way of telling since my phone was outside and my teacher had me pinned.

"Oh Luke, you're so beautiful." Mr Bates said complimented when he pulled away from my neck.

"Please get off me." I practically begged as a few more tears slipped from my eyes and I tried pulled my wrists out of his grip.

"Luke, don't cry, you're far too pretty to cry." Mr Bates then rubbed at my left cheek but kept his grip on my wrists.

"Let me go, I don't want this."

Sympathy seemed to fill Mr Bates' eyes and he released my wrists and placed both of my hands on my cheeks again. 

"Stop crying, I don't like seeing you cry."

"Then let me go."

"But I won't get another chance like this, you'll never give me a chance."

"I will, I promise I will if you let me go now." I decided to try and give him false hope so that he'd let me go, I obviously wasn't going to give him a chance.

"You will?"

"Yes."

"But how do I know you won't tell anyone and I won't get to have my fun? I don't think I'm prepared to do that."  

"I won't tell, I promise."

Mr Bates' wiped a few tears from my cheeks, "I watched you for so long Luke, I watched it when you were sad and that had in turn made me feel sad, I don't like seeing you cry. However, the idea of letting you go now is so unappealing to me, I like you far too much and you are far too eager to leave for me to think you'll come back to me."

"Please." I begged.

"But if you leave then you won't come back and Ashton will get to have you and your pretty body and I don't want that. He doesn't deserve you."

My expression then turned angry, how could he say that when he doesn't know Ashton and why did he think he was so much better than Ashton?

"Ashton deserves me more than you, he doesn't force me into situations like this, kiss me when I evidently didn't want to be kissed, touched when I've asked for you to stay away from me and threaten to kidnap me." I snapped.

"I didn't threaten to kidnap you." Mr Bates tried defending himself.

"You implied it and we both now you're crazy enough to do it." I was losing my temper.

"I'm not crazy."

"Yes you are, you are trying to fucking rape a pupil, that's evidently crazy and not only that but sick." I spat and stood up, Mr Bates moved back slightly.

Having a sudden burst of confidence like earlier, I said "I'm leaving and if you touch me again, I'll get you arrested."

I then quickly rushed towards to door but Mr Bates tackled me and I landed on the floor on my stomach and Mr Bates sat on top of me like before. "You've forced me to play rough, I know the second you leave you'll tell someone so I may as well have my fun."

"Let go of me." I struggled to try and move but with me being on my stomach and him sitting on me, it was pretty hard to do anything.

"Oh, it's far too late for that my little Lukey, far too late."

--------------

A/N: This is crap and took me forever to write which is like doubly disappointing, I'm sorry.

I don't have anything to say really apart from I'm ill and that's why this chapter is so bad but I just can't be bothered doing it again because it's taking me so long to write.

Anyway, thanks for reading.

Goal: 75 votes and 35 comments