eighteen

Luke's POV

"Come on out, Luke." Mr Bates spoke, not sounding impressed in the slightest.

"Come on, Luke. I'm not going to hurt you." The teacher tried to convince me but I was anything but convinced. Glancing down at my phone, I saw the call was still connected to Ashton which made me feel relieved somewhat because he could definitely hear what was happening.

I could hear Mr Bates' footsteps getting closer to me and I started to feel a little panicked despite me thinking I had an escape plan when I ran in here. I guess when you're stressed, plans tend to go out the window.

"You don't need to hide, Luke, I won't hurt you. Think about it, I managed months without touching you, I can last a little longer but you're testing my patience Lukey so why not just come out now?"

He was walking around, not sounding as if he was really looking for me, it was pretty obvious where I was but he seemed to be enjoying the messing with me and so seemed extra slow in coming to get me which I didn't think was a good sign.

"Do forgive me Luke but I am a little excited, I've only ever been able to watch you from a distance and now you are so close I find myself getting a little giddy." Mr Bates laughed a little at the end of his sentence and it did nothing to calm my nerves.

Hearing him getting even closer to me, I started to move around the lockers slightly and I text Ashton that I was in the changing rooms but kept him on the phone.

"Luke, stop messing around and come out." Mr Bates now sounded angry and I wasn't completely sure what to do but I knew that I didn't want to let him see me.

My heart started pounding when the teacher started moving around the locker, if I hadn't have moved he would have caught me by now but because we'd both moved, I had access to the door. Thinking this was my chance, I started to run towards the door but Mr Bates saw me and grabbed me before I could reach the door.

"Get off me!" I shouted as I started to fall, the phone slid out of my hand and across the floor.

Landing with a thud on the floor, I struggled to try and get away but Mr Bates appeared to be stronger than me and he stopped me from trying to crawl away by flipping me over so I was on my back and sitting down on top of me.

Having a teacher touch you at all is a little weird to start with but this was full blown creepy and I felt disgusted.

"Help! Help me!" I decided to try my luck and call for help but at this time of the day and it being the PE block, I very much doubted someone would hear me.

Mr Bates then laughed, "No one is there to hear you."

"You're a teacher! Get off me!"

"It's not wrong to love, Luke." Mr Bates smirked and placed his hands on my chest.

"It is when I'm in school, you're a teacher and close to 40." I argued.

"But I can't help who I love, it's not a thing I can control and I cannot help that I love you." Mr Bates continued to smirk but then traced his finger down my face and across my jaw.

Slapping at his hands, the teacher just laughed before placing his hands on either side of my head and leaned close. I pressed my hands against his chest and tried to push him away but it did nothing.

"Do you know how beautiful you are? How fucking attractive I find you?" I could feel his breath on my lips and it made me want to gag.

"Let me go."

"But I can't keep away any longer, especially now you're with Ashton. I need this." His eyes flicked to my lips before he closed his eyes and began leaning in, I tried pushing him away but it was no use as his lips connected with mine. My paedophile of a teacher was kissing me.

Once he pulled away, he had a dazed look and blissful smile upon his face and I'd never felt more ill. Snapping out of his little daze, Mr Bates smiled properly before saying, "Why don't we move this to somewhere a little more private?"

He then pulled me up before shoving me into the conjoining changing room which had a lock on the door, which he then locked.

I was seriously panicking by now, my phone was outside, I didn't know where Ashton was and it was obvious what my English teacher wanted to do.

"Please, let me out, I won't tell if you let me go now." I was stood on the other side of the room to him.

"I'm sorry, Luke, I've seen too much of you and thought about this too much to be able to let you go now without fulfilling some of my fantasy."

I really didn't know what to do; I was petrified of this man, a man I should have been able to trust.

"F-fantasy?" I managed to stutter out but being honest, I didn't really want to know, all I was trying to do was stall and keep his hands off of me.

Ashton really needed to hurry up.

-------------------

A/N: Well, there's another chapter down. Not sure how many more I've got left which feels weird to say since I've been doing this story for a while now.

I hoped you liked this despite Mr Bates being creepy as hell but don't worry, Ashton is coming.

Anyway, thanks for reading, I'll try update soon.

Goal: 70 votes and 35 comments.