eight

I'm taking a little bit of a different approach to this chapter, I hope it works and you don't mind...

Also, this isn't on the same day as the last chapter.

X's POV

Sitting down at my computer, I thought I'd find a little release after a long day at school and relax by looking at some things that I enjoy the most. Luke.

Luke was stunning, in my opinion, and I did find myself thinking of him almost all of the time. I loved the way he quiffed his hair, I loved those skinny jeans that adorned his legs, I loved that lip ring, I just loved Luke.  He was beautiful and I didn't care if it was creepy that I could literally look at him all day and not get bored.

He honestly captivated me.

To some people, having photos of him on my computer may seem a little weird but to me it was ok because he calmed me and whenever I was stressed, I can look at him and instantly feel better because on things such as holidays I didn't have the luxury of looking at him 5 days a week. That was actually quite hard and so that's why I had photos.

In all honestly, having pictures of him didn't feel wrong or weird because people have pictures of the ones they love just so you can look back at them when that person isn't there right? The only thing I would consider strange about it is he isn't aware of some of the photos that have been taken, some I had personally taken just to capture him in the moment so I was able to see the real Luke and not the posed one in other photos.

I liked the real Luke more.

Once my computer loaded, I opened up my folder named 'Luke' and sighed contently at the pictures. The feeling I have when I look at him is of pure love for the blonde boy, I felt a deep attraction to him and that was mainly the reason why I wrote notes to him. Although he didn't seem to know who I was, I couldn't keep my true feelings for him hidden and so even though I was too nervous to reveal my identity to him, I wrote him little notes.

The notes tended to reveal how I was feeling about him and some of them I thought were cute, despite them coming from me, and I know I did get a little graphic in some notes but I couldn't help myself. Some of the thoughts I have of him seem a waste not to share with him and it also shows how much I do desire him and that I'm not just leaving notes to mess with him. I really do want to be with him.

Another reason I kept on with the notes is because it's nice to see him read them, some bring a smile to his face and it was nice to see. I like Luke happy and I want him to always be happy.

I would love to know what Luke thought though, maybe he'd want to be with me because he sees how sweet I am and how much I care for him. Everyone wants to be with someone like that and for Luke, I was perfect.

This is why I was going to tell Luke, I was going to tell him who I was and I was going to tell him my feelings. On which way round that happened depended on the situation but I was definitely going to tell him because if I didn't then I might miss my chance to call him mine. And I needed him to be mine.

Since I'd seen Luke for the very first time, no one had come close to matching his beauty and so I never gave anyone else second glances, all of my attention was on Luke and I wouldn't settle for anything less than him. It had to be him otherwise what would be the point? I'd forever know that Luke was out there who would always be far prettier and far better than anyone else I could date. I didn't want to settle for 2nd best.

Breaking away from my thoughts for a second, I set about writing Luke a note which I would place in his locker in the morning, I decided this one would be sweet because I wanted to see Luke smile or blush when he read it. That is the best part of my whole morning and even the thought of it gets me a little excited.

Once I'd written it, I tucked it neatly away in one of my books so that no one else would find it as that would be slightly awkward for me. Also, to me, these notes should be for Luke's eyes only as what I wrote were personal feelings or images to me and I only wanted them shared with Luke so anyone else seeing them would feel very wrong.

Feeling happy, I decided to look at Luke again and the feeling of excitement rose within me because I'd get to see him tomorrow. I couldn't wait...

-----------------

A/N: Ok, I know this isn't the best but I wanted to try something new for future reference because I'd had the idea to do a chapter like this for a while, I just didn't  know if it'd work and so I'm testing it to see what you guys think.

Please comment and tell me what you think so I know whether I can do it or not in the future.

Even if you didn't like the setup, I hope you appreciate that you get a view of how 'x' sees things in their mind so yeah.

Anyway, thanks for reading. I hope you liked it.

Goal: 45 votes and 15 comments.